I feel lonely today

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting around, cleaning..thinking about getting some groceries..And I feel really lonely. Noone around to talk to..

Sometimes this being single thing does suck

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sorry. I will keep you company - Lucy keeps getting out of her e-collar so I'm just sitting here and watching her. How's the weather there?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I'm sitting around, cleaning..thinking about getting some groceries..And I feel really lonely. Noone around to talk to..

You know although i have a bf, he has really peed me off lately, and i feel exactly the same way as you do.
Now i am going to feel even more poo when my parents leave.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hubby and I might as well be single!!! He works 16 hours a day,with 2 hour drive.So, he comes home and goes to bed and gets up 20 minutes before time to go to work again.We see VERY little of one another.
Atleast you have Trout and your friends here on the board!!HUGS!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm sorry. I will keep you company - Lucy keeps getting out of her e-collar so I'm just sitting here and watching her. How's the weather there?
Its nice and sunny, but cold..brrr!!

What about you?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me, being married isn't all it's cracked up to be

My DH is in the other room playing his guitars... has been for oh about... 5 hours now? I wanted to take a nap but it's hard to do with Lynard Skynard blaring through the house

Sometimes I want to send him to his mothers... and I HATE that woman

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Trust me, being married isn't all it's cracked up to be

My DH is in the other room playing his guitars... has been for oh about... 5 hours now? I wanted to take a nap but it's hard to do with Lynard Skynard blaring through the house

Sometimes I want to send him to his mothers... and I HATE that woman

Atleast he has good taste in what he plays!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Its nice and sunny, but cold..brrr!!

What about you?
Its a lovely warm fall day here. We have the window open and Lucy is just sitting here being Mommy's little baby.

So what are you planning for dinner (since you're going to the grocery store)?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, Natalie, I feel the same way too, very rarely, but occassionally I'll get a case of the lonelies. It'll pass! You could get more kitties, hard to be lonely with 13 cats crawling all over ya
I know that's not an option for you, but hey! works for me

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just find it weird not talking to another human for a whole day..I kinda hate Sundays because of that..Its just me all day..JUST ME.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm all by myself today as well. I'm happy to listen if you need someone to talk to
PM me if you want my messanger SN.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

There should be small grooves in the bottom of that e-collar....if not, take a hole punch or ice pick and make some....put a normal collar on lucy if she doesn't already have one on....then put the e-collar over that. Once you've done that take a few zip ties or pieces of string and put one through each hole in the e-collar around the normal collar so that it's attached....do this all the way around. Cut off any excess string or zip tie so she can't get ahold of that. Once her e-collar is on her securly, you want to make sure all of her food and water dishes are elevated so that she can lift her head (and e-collar) up and over the dish so she can eat and drink...make sure if her litter pan is covered to take the cover off she she doesn't get stuck in it with the ecollar on as wel.
She will not be able to get outta that sucker once you fix it like that- works like a charm on all my animals (It's been tested on a rabbit....when Sophie got spayed....she is by far the worst thing ever to keep an e-collar on....but it worked
). She won't be able to get out of this that way because it will be attached to her normal collar. Good luck

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree! The single thing does rot! For me it's every other week that sucks. My kids stay with me one week on, one week off and the week they are at their dads - I am sooooooo lonely! You're right, going all day long not talking to a human being is so hard. In fact I have to say I'm guilty of calling people I don't really like hanging around with just for some human interaction.
Isn't that terrible? I just can't help it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Sometimes I love having an alone day! I like the quiet, peacefullness. It's very restful to me.
I love it sometimes too, but for me everyday is an alone day

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel today. I went shopping with my mom and sister for an hour and then we went to dinner, but now I am home alone waiting for my boyfriend to get home. He went out to dinner with his parents and grandparents and I'm stuck here by myself. Its sooo quiet here and I hate quiet.