Belated introduction...

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been posting on here a bit for the last couple months, but I just realized I've never properly introduced myself!
So here goes...

I always had cats growing up. I've had my 3yo kitty Delilah since she was a kitten (adopted from the HS), but I first came to TCS when we adopted Blue at 7 weeks old (now 18 weeks). I came looking for advice because she was a sick little baby when she first came home (nasty URI, eyes swollen and crusty). We'd gotten her from some neighbors who had an unplanned litter and couldn't afford to take the kits to the vet. (Her littermates have since been treated and found homes, thank goodness.)

Once Blue got healthy and spunky, and was driving Delilah crazy, we decided Blue needed a friend. So we went to the HS and brought home our newest addition, 9 week old Midget! Midget and Blue get along great, and Delilah is loving it because she's not being pestered all the time.

To see pics of my kitties go here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102291

I also have a Dh, who is a dog person and "hated cats" when we first met. How things change - he picked out Midget himself at the HS, and is too cute cuddling her!
I also have 3 human kids who keep me quite busy.

I've learned so much from TCS in the short time I've been here. Thanks to all of you who've shared your knowledge (and your adorable kitties!) on these forums!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! So nice to welcome you formally, even though you've been around the site for a while, if there is anything I can help you with feel free to click on my username and send me a Private Message.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello! A belated welcome to you as well! lol I am also from Minnesota & was curious, where in MN are you? (If you don't mind sharing...) Love the baby pic in your siggy!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome all!

I posted where your pictures are, but wanted to welcome you also here at New Cats on the Block. Delilah is GORGEOUS! and of course, who could resist Blue and Midget? Maryam, our resident Calico Queen, sends a special shout-out to Midge..."Us colorful cats gotta stick together!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Hello! A belated welcome to you as well! lol I am also from Minnesota & was curious, where in MN are you? (If you don't mind sharing...) Love the baby pic in your siggy!
I'm in the Twin Cities. You? And where did Fall go - did I blink and miss it???