I haven't been on in forever!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally signed on to TCS again after.. a few months of not being around. I was getting caught up in so much stuff, that I almost forgot about it, and then today when I got on, I thought, "Wow, I should signin to TCS".. so.. I'm back! Hopefully I won't be away for so long again. I kind of missed it here. It's good to be back!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!!! It's not hard to get caught up with things and forget to check in.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well welcome back

as usual theres loads to read & see, I was on a 3 day break and it seemed to take me forever to catch up, checking out all the fur-photos

Enjoy !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

So are you still working at the pet store???
I was, but they told me that they're closing because of slow business.. that was about two weeks ago, and once in a while we'll drive by, and the open sign is up and someone's there..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back! We missed you
I hope to see you around the threads more often. How are your kitties?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Welcome back! We missed you
I hope to see you around the threads more often. How are your kitties?
I missed everyone here, and I'm sure I'll be around a lot more.

The kitties are good.. Clover's six months old today, and so we're going to need to look into her spaying appointment. Clover's been chasing Lu (which makes her mad) and finding other ways to annoy Sassy and Stinky. I'll have to post some updates pictures soon.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!!
I too, get "Caught Up In Stuff" and don't always get on the computer, for sometimes weeks and weeks at a time! My husband is very, very ill and I am caring for him, around the clock, so it does take up a lot of my time. But, it is what I do want to be doing. In the meantime, my kitties, and the feral colony of kitties I care for, keep me occupied too!

Have a good evening!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone!

Originally Posted by Missy&SpikesMom

Welcome back!!
I too, get "Caught Up In Stuff" and don't always get on the computer, for sometimes weeks and weeks at a time! My husband is very, very ill and I am caring for him, around the clock, so it does take up a lot of my time. But, it is what I do want to be doing. In the meantime, my kitties, and the feral colony of kitties I care for, keep me occupied too!

Have a good evening!
Aww, I hope your husband gets better. The kitties sound like fun.