I'm all by myself for the next few days, so ya'll have to keep me company

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I took Colin to the airport tonght. He's going to Florida to see his aunt and his mom flew down from Mobile,Al to be with them...so they're having a family thing. I was supposed to go, but I can't miss school- so I'm going Thanksgiving with them to Mobile.(They're all really close- I think it's sweet!
- his mom and I get along really well.) He will be gone from tonight through Wednesday night. I'll pick him up at the airport on Wednesday. I'm already a little sad tonight because I realized that he's not comming home tonight. (We're really close so i'm not used to being away from him for long.)I just got a call from Colin a little while ago saying that his flight landed safely- so that's good.
I'm still missing him though- Thankfully though, I have our best little buddy Fosters & Kenzie to keep me company- Hehe, I let Fosters sleep in the bed with me when Colin's not here...lol...shhhhh...
...he's spoiled rotten
. I went by my house for a minute tonight to bring my mom food for my animals and to check on them. I was sooo sad because I couldn't hold them or pet them- they didn't understand
...my ringworm has spread all over me- so thankfully, I just started two new medicines today- hopefully that will clear it up....Kenzie's has almost gone away now too! (I'm staying at Colin's because Fosters and Kenzie already have it- so i'm not spreading it to them....Fosters has actually gone away now and Kenzie is on the mend! Yeah!- me on the other hand, i'm sick as a dog, so my immune system is down at the moment...which doesn't help at all because now my ringworm has gotten worse)....but I've been staying at Colin's house so I won't contaminate my girls and spread it to them- thankfully my mom is wonderfull and doesn't mind taking care of them for me (those are her furry grandchildren lol...she loves them as much as me
). They all looked good- Abilene was adorable and kept hopping into the grocery bags and dragging the food out- she's my little helper....the others kept trying to love on me- I felt awful that I couldn't pet them- but it's for their own good....they don't need ringworm. Well, that was my night! So now i'm back at Colin's house with Fosters and Kenzie...Since I will be alone for the next few days, ya'll will all have to keep me company

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No problems...you'll have to return the favour in a couple of weeks, when I'll be home alone...but the best part is, I'll be awake when you're asleep and vice versa! Unless you're an owl like me???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

No problems...you'll have to return the favour in a couple of weeks, when I'll be home alone...but the best part is, I'll be awake when you're asleep and vice versa! Unless you're an owl like me???
Haha, i'm definitely a night owl by nature
but I have early morning classes....so I have to force myself to get to sleep at a normal hour usually....(and sometimes I stay up anyways lol)...I'll keep you company when your alone in a few weeks
. What time is it in Mylasia? In Tennessee, it's almost 11:00pm

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, that was a lot of nods! lol...I think my cold medicine is starting to make me a little loopy
fun fun!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! that is quite a time differnce! What's it like there? I've heard it's gorgeous.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, right now is wet and hazey. We have issues with Indonesia every year - they do major open burning once a year causing the neighbouring countries to be hazed out. So much so, on some days, visibility on the roads is less then 1km!

Otherwise, Malaysia is beautiful, I wouldn't live anywhere else! Kuala Lumpur is a bit of a concrete jungle but a pretty one! I'm in desperate need of a holiday and I think I shall escape to the beach for a 2-3 day holiday when I'm home alone...my maid will take care of the cats for me!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, you know you can always count on us to keep you company!!!

A few days by yourself.WOO HOO PARTY time!!!
Just kidding.I know you miss him.It's good that he can get away and visit though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Nikki, you know you can always count on us to keep you company!!!

A few days by yourself.WOO HOO PARTY time!!!
Just kidding.I know you miss him.It's good that he can get away and visit though.
lol...hey now, no parties little miss!
....Hehe, yeah I do miss him! But I know his momma and aunt missed him too- so it's good that he gets to spend a few days with them
I admire the fact that he's always staying in contact with his family and treating the women in his family like his aunt and mom with respect and making time for them- that says a lot about a man
. And since he's been rotten lately, lol, there's nothing like two little vietnamese ladies to whip him back into shape!
....hehe.....gotta love that

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It shows that he respects women for sure!!
Just think, now your one day closer to him being back---by the time you read this that is.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am alone this weekend, too. All 4 kits piled up in the bed with me last night. I spent most of the evening watching a movie with 2 of my favorite guys, Ben & Jerry. Dublin Mudslide is to die for!
I am cleaning the house today, and he will be home tomorrow. It is nice to have a little time to myself, but I am always glad when he returns safely. He went on the motorcycle. He is a perfectly safe rider, it is the rest of the people on the road I worry about.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I am alone this weekend, too. All 4 kits piled up in the bed with me last night. I spent most of the evening watching a movie with 2 of my favorite guys, Ben & Jerry. Dublin Mudslide is to die for!
I am cleaning the house today, and he will be home tomorrow. It is nice to have a little time to myself, but I am always glad when he returns safely. He went on the motorcycle. He is a perfectly safe rider, it is the rest of the people on the road I worry about.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
I'm sure he will be fine
. Colin rides his motorcycle all the time (sometimes I go with him). He's not in any clubs or anything- just rides it around the city sometimes
. I'm sure he'll be safe- enjoy your day to yourself
You'll see him tomorow

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It shows that he respects women for sure!!
Just think, now your one day closer to him being back---by the time you read this that is.
Very True

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I'm always online, so I can help keep you company
Awww thanks! I appreciate that! I can keep you & Trout company too

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's nearly 1am and I'm gonna try to get to sleep! Have a good and lazy sunday! My monday has arrived and I've a full day in the morning...I'm sure the cats and everyone else here will keep you company!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Well, it's nearly 1am and I'm gonna try to get to sleep! Have a good and lazy sunday! My monday has arrived and I've a full day in the morning...I'm sure the cats and everyone else here will keep you company!
Thankyou!!! I hope you have a good nights sleep!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shawn wants to get a motorcycle soooooooooo bad.But, to be honest,I'm scared to death of them.Not him driving so much as the others on the road.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Shawn wants to get a motorcycle soooooooooo bad.But, to be honest,I'm scared to death of them.Not him driving so much as the others on the road.
I used to be scared of Colin riding his as well. (he had a motorcycle long before I meet him). Then one day he convienced me to go with him- and it was awesome!! It was soo much fun! I do worry occassionally about other drivers on the road....but more so when I'm in a car. It's really not so bad- I do suggest that if he ever does get one, to take a drivers class on motorcycles- it lowers the insruance premiums and creates well educated drivers
. Also- make him wear a helment and leather jacket or other durable jacket at all times if he does get one.....if he were to fall...the jacket protects from burns and scrapes. Other than that, it's pretty fun...you should try it sometime if anyone of your friends offers you a ride on one- just go around the a small neighborhood or something- it's fun! Oh....and if you wear contacts- definitely have a helment on that covers your face or goggles...they dry out easily of you don't

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's coming down to my neck of the woods!

Don't worry, my mom's outta town and I don't have anyone to talk to cept my kids and hubby... which is essintially 3 kids!