Arbonne 'unwind' mist

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at a cat show today and I over heard an Arbonne representative saying something to the effect of using the all natural 'unwind mist' to calm your cats, sort of like feliway i guess. has anyone else heard of this? this is the first i have heard of it.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's apparently birch, watercress, cucumber and clover extract that is designed to hydrate the human skin.
Perhaps it has a quieting effect on kittens?

Lilac is used to calm tigers in the zoo, according to a student of mine who has done fosters of wild animals...

none of the first four products are poisonous, so maybe it's worth a try. The product is about fifteen dollars per bottle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm to Arbonne but you'd think that TICA wouldn't allow someone to sell something for cats at a show that is poisonous right? I'll give it a try and let everyone know.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

i'm to Arbonne but you'd think that TICA wouldn't allow someone to sell something for cats at a show that is poisonous right? I'll give it a try and let everyone know.
I wouldn't just go by TICA, as I've seen tea tree oil sold at shows, and that is very definitely toxic.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i didn't think they were? did you find out that those things are? what about lavender and chamomille

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lavender isn't poisonous. My cat likes my perfumes (always lavender or lilac) and lavender is used in some cat litters as a deodorant.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well we may be on to something here. if nothing in this mist is poisonous - it is cheaper than feliway. . . . .