TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Pics of the new kittens!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pics of the new kittens!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Heres the pics of the new kittens the stray cat I found had, my mom decided shes keeping the mom, and we already have a few good homes for the kittens

>^_^<




post #2 of 18
She's a beauty!! And those little bundles of fur... wow.

What's the little guy trying to do in that second picture? Nurse from the wrong side or something? Or just using Mom as a jungle gym?
post #3 of 18
Awww look at the little babies!!!
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Heres the pics of the new kittens the stray cat I found had, my mom decided shes keeping the mom, and we already have a few good homes for the kittens
I'm glad your mom has decided to keep the mom cat.....just remember to arrange her spay date for when the kittens are placed into their homes.

Katie
post #5 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callista View Post
She's a beauty!! And those little bundles of fur... wow.

What's the little guy trying to do in that second picture? Nurse from the wrong side or something? Or just using Mom as a jungle gym?
I think he's trying to find the milk bar
post #6 of 18
they are so cute. just one question where did the orange one come from? i can see the white, gray and black, but orange..... they are real cuties.
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_kitty View Post
they are so cute. just one question where did the orange one come from? i can see the white, gray and black, but orange..... they are real cuties.
I blame it on the milkman
post #8 of 18
Aw, I love the little orange guy
post #9 of 18
oooooo they are soo soo cute, i love the contrast with the orange one in the pile heheh, mom looks like she is in bliss
post #10 of 18
This mom and her kittens are blessed to have crossed your path.
Regards,
Nathalie
post #11 of 18
aww..........how cute, just love the organge one stuck in the middle and so lucky that they have you and the kitties will get some good homes to go to
Good luck !
post #12 of 18
Where did the orange come from? From mom - if you notice she has some of the red patches (head/leg) and so can give both colors. More then likely the father is a black as most of the kits are black too.

Check the blacks - you could have a tortie in there

Guessing the little red is a male too
post #13 of 18
I'm so glad your mom is keeping the mom........ I wish I could take in all those babies!!
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylorna View Post
I blame it on the milkman

post #15 of 18
In this case the milkman has NOTHING to do with it

But one thing that will happen. Because the red one is the "oddball" in the group - he will be handled the most and wind up being more loving/social. It's been proven that the odd man out is handled a lot more by people because he is different
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45 View Post
In this case the milkman has NOTHING to do with it

But one thing that will happen. Because the red one is the "oddball" in the group - he will be handled the most and wind up being more loving/social. It's been proven that the odd man out is handled a lot more by people because he is different
Ya, but in this case my favorite is actually one of the black ones, hard to see in these pics but he has white streaks on his face, and hes sooo cute...so he may be handled just as much as the orange

And of course Ill try to handle them all evenly :P lol
post #17 of 18
Awww...I can never get enough cute kitten photos.
Have fun with them all!
post #18 of 18
Cat genetics sure are a funny thing. I have a black and white male cat that got both of my females preggers and both of the females(1 tortie and 1 orange tabby) had a gray tortie baby. I guess I can assume that one of the father's parents was gray
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care › Pics of the new kittens!