Silly kitties

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Videos of Smudge and Lily wrestling. I would like to add a disclaimer that no kitties were injured in the filming of this... Smudge squeals when she's being cleaned as well! She also goes back for more as soon as Lily stops playing with her.

Video 1

Video 2

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're adorable! I wish my cats would play together, but judging from the squealing it's not playing and more fighting so I put a stop to it before anyone gets hurt.

You're kitties are beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Aw, look at them! Gosh, Smudge is getting to be such a big girl compared to when you first got her.
She is a big girl!!!

She's very coordinated now as well - she can jump onto the couch and bed, with only a little bit of scrambling, and can leap onto small surfaces without falling off. She's a strong little girl

Edit: Oh and she's a pig as well....
We just had some leftover pizza and ate on the couch, and I just went into the loungeroom because I could hear her in there, and she was licking up crumbs on the couch! That's after having breakfast, constant dry food, and JUST having another mid afternoon snack of dry food...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check out the little puddin'... She's got a fully grey ring around her neck now as well as a grey belly and she looks so cute!!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, she is SO big now! What a sweetie!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Oh my gosh, she is SO big now! What a sweetie!
I told DH tonight that I found out we were allowed to have 3 cats for no extra pet deposit