What has everyone been up to tonight?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't done too much tonight. I'm pretty sick at the moment, so i'm just laying around a bit with Fosters. Earlier I had Kenzie out and let Kenzie run around for a good bit...she's getting soo big! I need to take pictures of her when I feel better! I'm watching a rerun of last nights "Grey's Anatomy" and at the moment, i'm trying to breath out of my nose lol....it's been quite an eventful night! I would watch a scarry movie since it's Friday the 13th...but i'm by myself....and I'm still planning on taking a shower tonight (i'll be freaked out if i watch something scarry before I take a bath or shower - seen too many horror flicks! lol). What has everyone else been up to tonight? Anything exciting????

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww..I hope you feel better soon!
I am not up to much tonight, I am going to bed early because the autumn pet adoption fair is tomorrow. tomorrow morning and I am helping clean the shelter before we go and taking this guy. I was going to let him spend the night here but he is not a cat friendly dog and has been at the shelter since May.
I don't know if I could have taken him anyways since Buster, my hound would pester him.

he's so sweet.

his name is Dutch.

http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-D0165.html

I am charging my batteries in a few so I can get pics tomorrow and will post them on Sunday since I will be gone 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and probably come home and crash. so be looking forward to pictures!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight I've not done much! I took a much needed nap after work. Then DH came home and we picked up cheese steaks for dinner. Now I'm here! Fascinating huh?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon too!!

I'm just being a bum tonight
I'm watching the old Pink Panther movie on TV.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent mine at the Hospital too.My MIL had to have tests done and it took ALL day for it.I feel like crap tonight also.Just no energy what so ever.
Nikki, get better and give Kenzie a hug from me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Tonight I've not done much! I took a much needed nap after work. Then DH came home and we picked up cheese steaks for dinner. Now I'm here! Fascinating huh?
mmmmmmmmmm cheesesteaks!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I spent my whole day in the hospital. FUN FUN FUN!
I cought up with your other threads about the hospital. :hug: I'm glad you guys are ok (minus a few injuries). I hope John gets out soon and you and the baby keep doing well

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to go to bed!!! DH is on his way home from a 16 hour day.So, I will wait up for him to get home and the kids and kits to decide Mom/Meowmy can go to bed.
I swear these kits are on cheap drugs or something.RUN RUN RUN!!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bleh..
Worked 8 hours this morning, came home, changed for my other job, and worked another 5 hours.
I wanted to do something tonight, but my feet hurt, and my head hurts, and I feel dirty.

So I'm gonna go take a nice hot bath in a minute, and hopefully avoid any conflict with the ex tonight. Ugh..I just wish he'd get out already! He makes me sick inside.
Anyways-So yeah..I'm glad some of you are being lazy as well, now I dont feel so bad that Im like "missing" much of anything.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Oh Bleh..
Worked 8 hours this morning, came home, changed for my other job, and worked another 5 hours.
I wanted to do something tonight, but my feet hurt, and my head hurts, and I feel dirty.

So I'm gonna go take a nice hot bath in a minute, and hopefully avoid any conflict with the ex tonight. Ugh..I just wish he'd get out already! He makes me sick inside.
Anyways-So yeah..I'm glad some of you are being lazy as well, now I dont feel so bad that Im like "missing" much of anything.
Hoping he gets out SOON so you can relax!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I spent mine at the Hospital too.My MIL had to have tests done and it took ALL day for it.I feel like crap tonight also.Just no energy what so ever.
Nikki, get better and give Kenzie a hug from me.
I'm sorry about your MIL! I hope you feel better
/ Haha, i'm about to give Kenzie some more food (she likes that better than hugs
)......she's soo cute and that attitude- wow! lol.../ Uhhh, as far as me feeling better, I feel like crap tonight! I don't feel any better at all. Colin was a sweetie earlier and brough me home dinner on his break so that I wouldn't have to cook or mess around in the kitchen- that made my night
/ I was going to go get my medicine from my house tonight, but I don't feel like driving and i'm afraid i'll have a dizzy spell on the road and have a wreck or something ( I have Vertigo & Tinnitious....when I get sick....it acts up big time... even with my medicine) So i'm gonna get some rest tonight and go home tomorrow to get my medicine (and hopefully avoid touching my animals or mom - I'm still broken out with ringworm and don't want them to get it eithor!! I hate ringworm
uhhh, I can't seem to get rid of it- i don't think my immune system is helping much at the moment- I called my dermatologist today, they were supposed to call in an oral medication for me to pick up tomorrow so that's awesome- hopefully that will work! I will be super happy if it does!
/ Hummm....a few minutes ago I snapped the most adorable picture of Fosters and his squeaky "dog beer" toy...and sent it in a text message to Colin- it was adorable! hehe, right now Fosters is keeping his mommy company on the couch so thats making me happy
./ I think i'll take a shower in a bit and get some sleep. I hope your night gets better too!! / How are your kids tonight?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uploaded pix of Mia and posted them here, e-mailed some to friends, printed a set for my parents and one to take to work tomorrow, played a few online games. SUCH an exciting life I lead.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Uploaded pix of Mia and posted them here, e-mailed some to friends, printed a set for my parents and one to take to work tomorrow, played a few online games. SUCH an exciting life I lead.
Your grandbaby is sooo prescious! I love her sweet little face!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a day! I proctored a practical for my Anatomy students at 8 am until 10, had breakfast, worked in my lab for an hour, lab meeting, TA meeting, and then I graded practicals from 5:00 until 10:30, and I'm still not done.
This is the second Friday in a row that I haven't come home before almost 11 when I got to teaching at 8 am.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I started off watching some Six Feet Under... then when Chad got home we decided we wanted waffles for dinner so we had to go to the grocery store!

Almost four hours later we're home, have everything put away (except the normal mess!), and have eaten some waffles!!

Now we're just sitting around, he's supposed to be getting his computer out in a minute so we can watch the Africam... I can't watch it on my puter now because it's a Mac & my direct link was pirated!
Wavelit.com doesn't support Macs... rats!