It Snowed Last Night!!!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It snowed last night and this morning! Here are some pics taken around 11pm last night -

Picnic table on the deck!

BBQ

My car!

I just stuck my camera out the door to take the pictures and aimed and hoped for the best - too cold to go out!

Anyway, I had to scrape and brush my car this morning after letting it warm up - YUCK! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR SNOW!!!!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do you live? It's supposed to be around 80 today. It's usually colder and rainy this time of year, guess we're hanging on to summer a little longer this year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by spudsmom

Where do you live? It's supposed to be around 80 today. It's usually colder and rainy this time of year, guess we're hanging on to summer a little longer this year!
I'm in Ontario! Could be worse though - this was the upper stretch of the storm that hit Buffalo - I hear they had 20 inches already by this morning!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I'm in Ontario! Could be worse though - this was the upper stretch of the storm that hit Buffalo - I hear they had 20 inches already by this morning!
I'm SO jealous!
I love the snow! Send some this way!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are in Ontario as well (GTA) but it missed us...we only saw a few flakes fly by and had some ice pellets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Must have just skimmed south of you! It snowed in Kitchener where my daughter is and it snowed here! We're about 1 hour east of Whitby.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Must have just skimmed south of you! It snowed in Kitchener where my daughter is and it snowed here! We're about 1 hour east of Whitby.
I guess we were just lucky then

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It snowed here too! It was weird yesterday- it would snow a bunch for a few minutes, then stop for 15 minutes, then snow- etc. for several hours. No accumulation.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Grandparents were expecting some snow, they are in upstate NY, about 3hrs east of Buffalo. You all can keep your snow! I'd wrather not have any at all!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It snowed last night and this morning! Here are some pics taken around 11pm last night -

Picnic table on the deck!

BBQ

My car!

I just stuck my camera out the door to take the pictures and aimed and hoped for the best - too cold to go out!

Anyway, I had to scrape and brush my car this morning after letting it warm up - YUCK! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR SNOW!!!!
I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been snowing here a little each day for like 3 days

NOONE hates winter more than me
I am so sad, I want summer back!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Its been snowing here a little each day for like 3 days

NOONE hates winter more than me
I am so sad, I want summer back!!
Is there any snow on the ground there right now?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they got two feet of snow in Chicago. Like I predicted I think we are going to have a really nasty winter. You better all get extra blankets and make sure you got supplies put up.

cathyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm jealous. I love snow and we never get any. I think the last big snow we had was in 1988 and it was something. We were snowed in for days. It was beautiful and we even had a white Christmas...something unheard of here. I hope we get a little bit this year as long as it waits until I get my new heat pump in.