Secret Santa question...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So I'm seeing a lot of people are getting their packages ready to ship, and it's still the middle of October!
Boy, do I feel like I'm behind! But anyway, here's the question...

Are you going to wait until at least December to open your package if you get it early? Are you going to wait to send your package so that your SS doesn't get it until December (I am!)?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I'm very bad with surprises so I will mostly open mine as soon as i get it
but I'm not sending mine till December as my SS is fairly close

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have only shopped for the kitties that own my SS! I plan on making some sweets for my SS so as soon as I get those ready I will have to send it! I plan on sending it around mid-november.

I will open mine whenever I get it! I won't be able to wait!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am terrible for remembering to mail stuff so mine will sit her for a few weeks before my post-it notes jog my memory to actually mail it, plus mailing time abroad can be quite long (especially if you ship surface mail)

My SS will get her's in December and I will try to be good about not opening mine if I get it earlier

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not nearly ready to ship mine out!
I'll send mine out mid-november, as my SS is fairly close - I want to send it before December, before the mad rush of Christmas gifts start.

I'll probly open mine right away, I CANNOT wait!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well if you feel behind, I must be behind as well!
I haven't nearly finished yet.

Last year I received my package a little early and I went to the dark side and opened it early. So this year if it arrives early I am going to stay strong and not open it till Christmas morning!
be strong!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Patience isn't one of my virtues, so I'll be tearing into my package as soon as it arrives!

I am pretty organized, though, so my SS can expect his/her gift in a timely manner.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year I received mine first of everybody and managed to not open it for a couple of days if I remember correctly. I think it was about November 6, LOL! My SS was from Australia so she wanted to be sure I got it. On the other hand, I didn't send mine (because I was making parts of it) until about December 15. Fortunately she lived in the States!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am terrible for remembering to mail stuff so mine will sit her for a few weeks before my post-it notes jog my memory to actually mail it, plus mailing time abroad can be quite long (especially if you ship surface mail)

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I will open mine whenever I get it! I won't be able to wait!
i haven't bought anything for my person, just the kitties [as yet] so i'm nowhere near ready to mail! & i've had a package here at work all week to mail, & it's still here - takes me a while to get to the post office - their hours aren't exactly suited to a working person

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will probably open mine as soon as I get it!
unless they send specific instructions telling me otherwise

I will be sending mine probably during the last week of November, as I'll be away for the first part of December for my honeymoon

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, gee whiz - I hadn't actually thought about it. Do I wait? Do I open it right up?

I know the kitties will be sniffing the
and their curiosity will be killing them, so maybe I'll be kind to them and open it up right away so they don't get all stressed out with anticipation.

Have take care of the furkids, after all.

And I'm not saying how far or how close my SS is, but I'll be aiming to ship so that they will get their package as close to Xmas as possible.
Ho-ho-ho.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last year I was good and waited to open it ./.. but you never know ....

I am still in the planning stage for my SS

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan on TRYING to wait to open mine, but may not make it!!! My SS is fairly close too, so will probably ship mid to late November! Knowing my SS, she'll probably have it open as soon as it hits the mailbox!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I plan on TRYING to wait to open mine, but may not make it!!! My SS is fairly close too, so will probably ship mid to late November! Knowing my SS, she'll probably have it open as soon as it hits the mailbox!
How right you are!! Got to free those Brazilians!

I'm already practicing my dark side chant - "OPEN!!! OPEN!!!"

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will probably not send my package until mid December. Ok, maybe the 10th. I will wait to open mine if it comes early (or as long as I can hold out!) I am so excited!!! I have mine all ready but have not wrapped it, am picking a box this week!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I undertook a rather large handmade gift(s) project, which I just completed tonight. I need to send mine this month, and that's all I'm sayin'

I will probably at least open the outer box when I get mine...there might be treats that need to be consumed in a timely manner

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My SS will probably get hers a month early (as you know from last year, Heidi!) I most likely won't open anything I get until December 24th - I love the suspense!