Funny DH

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He really didn't want to foster Smudge (didn't want another foster kitten), but now he thinks she's wonderful! She adores him. She always snuggles up with him day and night, and only ever chews on me! We also have a friend staying with us, and Smudge snuggled up to him last night when we were watching tv, then I put her on my lap afterwards, sne she started chewing on me again!! She's a boys kitten...

Almost every day he IMs me when he gets to work (he normally gets up after I leave), and tells me about what cute thing Smudge and the other kitties did in the morning after I left, and how Smudge snuggled up to him and how gorgeous she is

This is this mornings IMs from him:

Well Smudge was her usual smoochy self, and she had a bit of a nap on my chest
Then Lily came along to give her a bath
That degenerated into a full-on wrestling session. Lily was determined to give her a bath despite getting four paws to the head
Then Smudge started that little yowling that she does when she's getting her butt kicked
So Stumpy wandered in to see what was going on, and she jumped up on the bed and would occassionally intervene with a nip to Lily
Lily would then stop wrestling Smudge and attack Stumpy briefly then go back to attacking Smudge
For a while it was a three-way brawl, and every time Smudge got out from underneath, she'd try to attack Lily

The kitties provide so much amusement

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, that's soo sweet! what a good hubby...hehe, i think smudge has turned him into a cat person

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Smudge has DH suckered!
Wrapped him around her little paw.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that's so cute! cats really are amazing creatures, they can worm there way right into anyone's heart!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awww, that's soo sweet! what a good hubby...hehe, i think smudge has turned him into a cat person
The first kitty we had together (Byron) was his first ever pet, and he adored Byron. Byron turned him into a cat person! And Smudge is black like Byron, adores him like Byron did, and has the same sort of personality as Byron, which he loves in a cat....
He was devastated when Byron died, we both were....