Narrowed the name Game down to 2 and new belly pic!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I've narrowed it down to 2 names now. Her name is either Alaina Rose or Kaelyn Jayde.
I cant choose between them.
So I'm gonna do another poll and see what youu guys think. As for the belly pic I just took it like 10 minutes ago BUT it didnt turn out to well since I was taking it of myself.
Also please ignore the writing on it. My mom saw I posted my other one without anything written on it to keep people from stealing it. She's been lurking on here for a couple of weeks. HI MOM!
Anyways so to keep her from kicking my butt I'm wrote my name and do not copy on it. So unless someone wants to pretend their name is Amber then they cant use it. Anyone have any other ideas on how to keep people from stealing your pics. Ive seen a couple of Jada up on peoples sites and managed to get them to take her off. One person was claiming she was hers! Anyways here is the belly pic. Not much change from the last one but I think it's rounder now then it was. I dunno! It feels much bigger but doesnt really look it in the pic. So anyways here it is. And ignore the pink undies! I probably should of cropped that better.

Oh Pooh! I forgot to put in the poll. Let's see if I can figure out how to put it in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you put in a poll after you forget to?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Oh wow! Yes I certainly do see a change, your tummy is much rounder now

I'll have to have a think about the names...
It looks even bigger in person. LOL I never thought skin could stretch so much! And I'm like not even half way threw. I'm gonna be HUGE!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you actually a small person??
My friend who is currently pregnant is having a boy, and she is barely showing! shes been pregnant since June!

I think with the baby name you should wait untill birth to choose, because you may look at the baby and think What the heck! She doesnt look like either of the names ive chosen!?!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Are you actually a small person??
My friend who is currently pregnant is having a boy, and she is barely showing! shes been pregnant since June!

I think with the baby name you should wait untill birth to choose, because you may look at the baby and think What the heck! She doesnt look like either of the names ive chosen!?!
Yeah I'm very small! I normally weigh only 110-115. Also the docotr thinks the baby is going to be big. Stan is a very big guy and I'm well tiny. I'm only 5' he's 6' 4. Last time I weighed I was ummm 132 I think. Somwhere around there. Do you know how many weeks she is? Or when she's due? I'm almost 5 months pregnant. 19 weeks. So I think that would make her only 4 months. I was just very very slow to figure out that I was pregnant and a little dumb too.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is actually 30, she misscarried last year, eveyr month she would do a pregnancy test so she found out right away.
Well the last time i saw her was about 3 weeks ago, I think she is due early march from what i remember? i dont know how many weeks she is but i told her im throwing her a baby shower, shes never heard of that before (they dont do that in her country) So when the christmas sales are on, i am making her a baby basket as a gift. So she is also about 4 - 5 months, and she is also 5'

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice Belly pic! I vote for Kaelyn Jayde but I agree that its best to wait..
(I would also stick to regular spelling..iE, I would spell Jayde as Jade for example as people will always get it wrong and drive her batty!!!)

I haven't heard of anyone stealing people's pics??? Is this a new phenomenon???

They can have my belly if they want!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Your tummy is soo cute! You are going to be such a good mommy when this little one comes along.
I absolutely LOVE the name Kaelyn Jayde- I think it's beautiful.....but whatever you decide, i'm sure it will be perfect for your baby.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

She is actually 30, she misscarried last year, eveyr month she would do a pregnancy test so she found out right away.
Well the last time i saw her was about 3 weeks ago, I think she is due early march from what i remember? i dont know how many weeks she is but i told her im throwing her a baby shower, shes never heard of that before (they dont do that in her country) So when the christmas sales are on, i am making her a baby basket as a gift. So she is also about 4 - 5 months, and she is also 5'
Then we are due around the same time. I'm due March 6th.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Nice Belly pic! I vote for Kaelyn Jayde but I agree that its best to wait..
(I would also stick to regular spelling..iE, I would spell Jayde as Jade for example as people will always get it wrong and drive her batty!!!)

I haven't heard of anyone stealing people's pics??? Is this a new phenomenon???

They can have my belly if they want!
I cant wait to name her. Well I suppose I could but I dont like calling her the baby or her. So I want a name for her. My whole family names the babies within a week of finding out they are pregnant. They pick out there boy and girl names. Then once the sex is known everyone calls the baby by its name. So I REALLY want to choose a name. As for spelling it Jade I cant. My niece is Samantha Jade and when my Brother found out I was thinking of naming my baby Kaelyn Jayde he said ok but she cant spell it the same way we do. I made the mistake of asking him if he minded the girls sharing a middle name.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Give her a nickname..........that way it isn't just her or the baby.
You can see that your belly has gotten bigger.It looks cute!!
Have you been using any coco butter lotion on it?My sister swore by that for limited stretch marks.My belly is a World Atlas!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Give her a nickname..........that way it isn't just her or the baby.
You can see that your belly has gotten bigger.It looks cute!!
Have you been using any coco butter lotion on it?My sister swore by that for limited stretch marks.My belly is a World Atlas!
Yeah Ive been using it. John says a I have a few stretch marks but not horrible. I know I have them on my BOOBS really bad. I didnt think they were supposed to get bigger until milk came in. Surely I dont have milk already. I'm definatly bigger though I'm spilling out of all my bra's. I cant see under my belly so I have to trust John when he says I only have a few. LOL

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your boobs are getting bigger because of all the blood flow right now.Later on your milk supply will come in.You'll notice it when you shower and the water hits your boobs.When you go to dry off, you'll see it.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
look at your cute tummy!! I picked Alaina Rose