A Very Pregnant Tinkerbell

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just thought i'd post a pic of my very preggers Tinkerbell.
I took this a couple of days ago. She looks even bigger now.
Tink is due about the 30-31 Oct.
She turned up at my parents old house just as they were moving and she wouldn't go away. My mum being allergic to cats couldnt keep her ,but was feeding her outside.
So i picked her up and bought her home with me . She was prob only just preggers then . She has not been outside here . locked in 24/7.She is just the most loving kitty cat.Cleans Kink So much. We often end up with hissy fits cos tinkerbell wants to clean Kink and kink doesnt want her to.
I'm really looking forward to her having her babies.

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is beautiful. Ok, help me out here guys....

Calico?
Dilute Calico?
Tortie?
Dilute Tortie?

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dilute tortishell with white...Black and red would be dominant...What a cute looking kitty
!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like dilute calico to me. AAAAAWWWWW, she's going to have beautiful babies. Good vibes and happy kisses little ones.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hmmm confused I thought calico was clearly defined patches and tort is when the colors are running together?!:S lol RJ

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i dont know which she is. I cant wait till bubs are born. i can feel them kicking and squirming around. I have seen no signs of nesting yet but im sure that will come soon. I picked up a dog crate for her and the bubs yesterday.
thankyou for for all your kind words. She is beautiful and she knows it.

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
gorgeous kitty i am sure her kitties will be as well. she looks like a dil torti, like kirra only not as dark

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she's a beauty! Not to be nosy, but that isn't a flea collar on her is it? It kind of looks like one esp with all the extra hanging off. If it is please take it off her immediately, they are toxic and can be possibly fatal or make her really really ill. If not, then I apologize!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl!! She's a dilute calico
If they have white, then they're a calico - a tortoiseshell has no white on her at all.

Good luck with her pregnancy, hope it all goes well!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

What a gorgeous girl!! She's a dilute calico
If they have white, then they're a calico - a tortoiseshell has no white on her at all.

Good luck with her pregnancy, hope it all goes well!
Actually i believe a torti can have a very small amount of white in certain places like the stomach or necks. But if the cat is majority white then it is a calico.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cant wait to see what her babies look like aswell.
Collar is off. I put it on her cos she had fleas .
she has now been treated for fleas so flea collar is off.
It wasn't working anyway.
Damn fleas . I hate them.

OOOHHHH i cant wait till babies come along. If they are born on halloween that will get all freakish type names.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Awsome Pawsomes

I cant wait to see what her babies look like aswell.
Collar is off. I put it on her cos she had fleas .
she has now been treated for fleas so flea collar is off.
It wasn't working anyway.
Damn fleas . I hate them.

OOOHHHH i cant wait till babies come along. If they are born on halloween that will get all freakish type names.
If you are still having issues with fleas...please consult your vet. Ususually there are topical products that work better. You need to watch the flea situation carefully because fleas can be deadly to kittens. Mom cat needs to remain strictly indoors from now until her kittens are weaned and she is spayed.

Katie

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mum is being spayed as soon as i can. she was a stray and i was suckered in by that beautiful face.
All the cats are now being treated for fleas after tinkerbell brought them into the house.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very beatiful mama cat! Wow! I have an 8 week old kitten that looks just like her. I did some research and she is a diluted tortie.(blue diluted tortie if you want to be exact) Her mama is an ordinary tortie. Anyways, now I know what she will look like when she is older! Gook luck with the kittens! Please post pics when they are born!

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have treated my other cats with Advocate and i am flea combing Tinkerbell every day . A few times a day cos she likes it so much.
Tinkerbell is in my bedroom 24/7 . She also has a large dog crate. and a few baskets and boxes around the room.
She started her nesting last night. In the cupboard under the bed under the chest of drawers . Scratching about here and there and everywhere.
Her mammories ( i dont know what you call boobs in a cat) are getting rather large and puffy.
from my calculations she has about 11 days to go.
I hope she has a quick and easy labour.
Thanks for all your advice and good vibes. Its the first time i have had a pregnant cat . The only pregnant animals i have had is a rat and a mouse. both preg when i got them.