Who Needs A Nap??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So at the moment, i'm having allergy issues, i'm freezing, it's chilly outside, and it's nice and quiet....needless to say, i'm about to fall asleep! I need a nap!
I think since i'm done with everything for today I will take a nap...and then maybe a bubble bath. For some reason it just decided to get really cold outside today!
Yesterday I wore shorts, today I wore sweatshirts...and I can't stay warm. I think i'm getting a cold..blahh! Well my lovely TCS people, i'm off to get some sleep! I'm exhausted!!! I will take some cute pictures of Kenzie later tonight to share with everyone! Well, i'm off to go get some sleep!!!

Who else out there needs a nap today??? Today is definitely a good nap day!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ME!!!!

I have been falling asleep all day today and all week! But I'm sure once I get home the idea of a nap will be
*sigh*

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So at the moment, i'm having allergy issues, i'm freezing, it's chilly outside, and it's nice and quiet....needless to say, i'm about to fall asleep! I need a nap!
I think since i'm done with everything for today I will take a nap...and then maybe a bubble bath. For some reason it just decided to get really cold outside today!
Yesterday I wore shorts, today I wore sweatshirts...and I can't stay warm. I think i'm getting a cold..blahh! Well my lovely TCS people, i'm off to get some sleep! I'm exhausted!!! I will take some cute pictures of Kenzie later tonight to share with everyone! Well, i'm off to go get some sleep!!!

Who else out there needs a nap today??? Today is definitely a good nap day!
I am soooooooo jealous.
I can't wait to get out of work and home to a hot shower or bath and some big wool socks and pj's!! I am going to stay there all night.
It's freezing and icky here too.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last 3 days ive only had naps My boss hasnt called me to go into work tomorrow, so i guess i can sleep through tonight and not have to get up at 5:30!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meeeeeee! Work is driving me bonkers. I'm whiped out by after lunch it seems. It's nice out today...but tomorrow is supposed to get cool. I just got home and changed into fleece pants. I'm soooo glad tomorrow is Friday! And every Friday is Jean Day in our office!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what is my deal! i want a nap sooooo bad! but I also wanna watch Oprah! (i'm totally enjoying that this is my hard decision of the night- it's been such a rough week that it's nice to have a night to myself now.) Lots of vibes to all you sleep folks out there
....I'm gonna watch oprah for a minute and then go to sleep. Sweet dreams everyone!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am so sleeply it is not funny, Got home from the doc at 3, at 6:30 i get a call from saying help we need you in world of warcraft, Well i could not go back to sleep so i got up..

now i am at work, with 11 more hours go.

hmm at least my head bouncing of the desk will wake me back up

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol...sounds like you need a nap to! What kind of work do you do? I'm guessing you work nights?/ I feel aweful right now!! I think i'm getting sick, that or i'm pregnant. Who knows! I feel worse now after my nap than I did before it. My allergies are going crazy and everything else is too lol...I think i'll take a bubble bath. Colin should be home soon, when he gets home i'll go to sleep again.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Network support Eng. Yep i work nights( the only shift us vampries can do),
SO i deal alot of europe and asia.

my allergies have been going crazy for 2 weeks now, and i hate to take pills for that stuff.

there you go nice hot bath, with lots of steam sounds like a good idea.
Make colin tuck you into bed, and make you some tea.

The wife is sick, so i made her alot of jello with fruit and stuff before i left today. She loves jello when she is sick for some reason.

Hope you are feel better soon.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So last night I tried to sleep and it was aweful...I layed down around 11:30 and didn't fall asleep till 5:00am! I couldn't breath out of my nose, so that made it kinda akward...uh...I didn't go to my class this morning becuase I was on cold medicine and couldn't drive. So now I feel peechy, peechy and loopy.
at least I can kind of lounge around the house a bit today...