My Wedding Photos!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone.
Well, I have some exciting news. We've received our professional wedding pictures and I've finally posted (the majority of) them on snapfish.com. Here's a link to our photos if you'd like to see them: http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=308...=SYE/otsi=SALB
Warning- there are 587 photos on here, so only look at them if you have lots of time to kill and have a high-speed connection!

ETA: For anyone who does not wish to join snapfish, I'm going to put some wedding pictures on this actual thread! Pics coming soon....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, you do not need to be registered with the site to view them. I apparently sent the wrong link, so I'll fix it now and change the link in the original post in just a second. Thanks for alerting me to that Cindy!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well FOOEY! I thought you didn't have to join Snapfish to view, but the only way you can view my pics without joining Snapfish is if I email you an invitation to view (darn security). So if you'd like to PM me with your email address, I'll be glad to send you an invitation
. Meanwhile, I'm going to work on posting a few of the pics here on this thread!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'll have time tomorrow I'll have to look (no hi-speed internet for me!!)

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh wow Amy

I just registered anyway, its only a few details.
I just looked through all of them on a slide show while my TV programme was on. They were absolutely beautiful! What an amazing day it must have been.
Brad is so handsome with his cheeky smile, and you look so gorgeous!
I loved the photo of your hand hanging by your side, where you can see your ring. Infact I loved them all but that one was really creative.
The little girls are just adorable too!
If I were you I'd be looking at those photos over and over again

Oh and that g-string!! Made me laugh

Thanks for sharing

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh what a Beautiful Wedding and Your looked just lovely everyone looked great and seemed like they all enjoyed it...Congratulations and Many Many Happy Years

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

It still won't let me view the wedding pics without joining
Amy says you have to have an invite from her so if you want one PM her your e-mail address. I just joined anyway because it just takes a second. It's worth it, her pictures are beautiful

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I joined i just finished now looking at them, i looked at them untill number 360 last night hehe
Very cool wedding! now show us the video!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those pictures are wonderful! You looked so beautiful! I love your hubby's crooked smile!! Its really cute! And his cake was cute too! Looks like you had a wonderful day! Congrats again! Oh yea! I love the pics of you and your dad dancing!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,
Thank you for all of the very, very kind words!
We were very VERY happy with how the pictures came out- mad props to my photographers!!
Thanks for the sweet comments on Bradley's crooked smile- it's one of the things I love most about him. He's had it since he was a baby- the muscles on one side of his mouth are weak, but I think it's what makes him so unique!

Apparently you do have to join to view snapfish photos (it's easy and free to join, but I know a lot of people don't want to join MORE things), so I'm going to work today on resizing some of my fave pics and posting them on this thread
~Amy