Nature's Miracle vs. World's Best vs. Feline Pine Scoop??

sucream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello

I found this website googling around to find some reviews on these 3 cat litters.
I've used Nature's Miracle (I loved it except that it tracks every where),
so I switched to World's Best Cat Litter. They both works the same, natural, non-toxic, flushable, and clumping but I concluded that the World's Best has weaker odor control than the Nature's Miracle.

So I was thinking to go back with Nature's Miracle but found that Feline Pine Scoop could be an another litter to try. Is there some body out there who tried
all three of these??

I'm looking for a litter that absorbs odors well,
clumping, flushable, and natural. Should I try Feline Pine Scoop??
or any other recommedations??

Thanks!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the forums!

I've tried Feline Pine Scoopable. It tracked worse than any ohter litter I've tried. My white kitties not only got yellow-ish feet where they stepped in the litter, but when they dug it fluffed into their fur all over. I petted them & it fluffed out of them.
Also, it is very light & fluffy, so when they did it made a few sneeze. I thought the Feline Pine(pellets) was good. I even bought some of the special litter scoops.

I've never tried Nature's Miracle or World's Best, so I'm not help there. Hopefully someone who has used them will be along to offer their experinces soon!

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two squares of carpet near the litterbox and a door mat in front of the bathroom door. This eliminates all tracking of Nature's Miracle. It's the best litter, and with a little help from the carpet, etc. you can keep it all where it belongs--in the box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sucream

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for your replies
!!

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I use the Original Feline Pine pellets, and I love it! It never smells, doesn't track a lot (although I Dust Bust about twice a week by the box), isn't dusty and won't clog the plumbing when you flush it.

We tried the WBCL(got a sample small bag) but Carl didn't like it. It got all over his paws, and he tracked little beige prints all over the carpet.

Never tried Nature's Best though.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

how much is nature's miracle?
I believe Natures Miracle is extremely cheap, and from what ive heard, very good quality. I believe they had a big bag (maybe 20-25)lbs for almost 6 bucks, at my WalMart

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Feline Pine Scoopable, when we tried it, tracked somewhat. The kitties would leave little footprints after using the box. The WBCL does this too but not as bad. Mine did not like Feline Pine Pellets and let me know by doing their business right beside the box.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat did not like Feline Pine but is happy with Nature's Miracle.
It can be purchased on amazon.com for about seven dollars per ten pound bag (this lasts a month with one cat)