Daily Thread: Thursday 12th October

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

A major change in weather since yesterday - the sun is shining and the sky is blue!
You just wouldn't believe it was raining and storms all day yesterday!

My Report arrrived this morning, so I have some good reading to do - hopefully all is well with the house!

I'm going to get some more packing done today and probably a wash or two while the weather is good! Have to try to find something to make for tea too, as we're running out of things in the freezer!

I hope everyone has a great day!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Glad to hear your report came in!

Well the storms rolled in at about 8 last night. They were aweful. Lots of loud thunder and lightening! Phenom hid under the bed but Phantom the fearless one acted as if nothing was going on. The storms knocked out power for a few minutes but came back on in time for Dancing with the Stars!

Hopefully today will be productive and iI will get another mound of paperwork done and have only one left for tomorrow!!

Have a Great Thursday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Brandi! I'm really quite pleased with it too!

Oooh, poor Phenom!
Willow was doing the same thing with our storms yesterday! Is it calmer now?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning fellow Cat lovers

I am so happy this morning I can barely contain my smile..My face actually hurts.

I had a GREAT day yesterday!!!

Today will be alright as I am buyign new speakers for my computer after work..so thats something to look forward to..I also might take a peek at some clothes too

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day and feel as great as I do!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

Glad to hear that everyone's weather seems to be a bit calmer this morning...ours is too..but it's very chilly, the weatherman even said the "f" word is possible tonight (flurries)

What made your day so nice Natalie? do tell!

Well this week is my last week to relax doing my part time job, I accepted a full time position in my field yesterday

Have a great Thursday!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Thanks, Brandi! I'm really quite pleased with it too!

Oooh, poor Phenom!
Willow was doing the same thing with our storms yesterday! Is it calmer now?
Its supposed to be nice today. High of 80 and as far as I know there is no threatening weather for us!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Around here is another grey rainy day.

Today I need to go on a search for people to interview for my history project. If I can't find anyone, it will make my project much harder. Wish me luck

I hope everyone else has a nice day. Be good everyone! (or not... actually, being bad is more fun so I'll forgive you if you do that
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brrrrr!
Went from a pleasant 70s to the upper 30s and my back is killllllllling me!

Willa and Maksim got voted off "Dancing With The Stars". No more of Maksim's open shirts.

It seems like I'm being stared at. Ah, it's Topaz. Could it be because I haven't fed her, yet? Naughty meowmy...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Willa and Maksim got voted off "Dancing With The Stars". No more of Maksim's open shirts.
They had so much chemistry too! Willa was getting better every week IMO!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

They had so much chemistry too! Willa was getting better every week IMO!
I agree. Willa was definitely improving. Did you catch the confessional where Louis said Monique's last move was in the Kama Sutra!
Loved her reaction!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes we had a bit of that "f" word too!! (flurries!!!!!) Nothing stuck on ground though. Wake up to temps of 27F so the fire is still going in the woodstove.
Getting a couple invoices in the mail then running lots of errands to include some shopping. I'm going to take a cash draw out of my business account today-my first!!! I have allocated a small amount each month which I can spend.
Picking up pizza for supper tonite-the soup I made last night was terrible!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum! Pizza sounds good! Maybe I will have some Tombstone pizza for dinner! I think I have some in the freezer!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!
I woke up today to snow, yes snow on the rooftops of my next door neighbors house!
Thankfully it's sunny out so maybe it won't do that again for a LONG while!!! I thought they said snow and it's beautiful outside? what the heck? Then I saw it ! UGH! I'm not ready for winter!!!!
Well I better go. I'm off to KFC to work, I feel so silly there since I have NO clue what I'm doing.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just popped in to say we've been having flurries here for a good part of the morning!
What is going on? The temps for the last few days have been about 20 degrees below normal! It's way too early for winter to start! Can you tell I'm not very happy about this weather????

End of vent!

And now back to the thread. Hope everyone is having a good day.