Project Runway Season Finale!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So.... tonight is the finale of Project Runway!

I know I can't be the only one thats excited about it.

Who do you think will win?

My all time favorite has been Michael. I think he's done amazing work all thru the show, very consistant for sure. I hope he wins!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its on!!

I'm gonna be super mad if Michael doesn't win!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, am I wrong? Is tonight not the finale?

I just saw a commercial for next week being the last one.

I am confused

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think this is the one where they just show what they are all working on before the final but not sure have to watch and see haha. Guess im not much help there huh haha

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so going to make this poll....

I LOVE Jeffery, and I've hoped all season that he would win....it almost looks like he may be disqualified next week though! I don't think he cheated. If he is I will be SO mad!! I've never like Laura from the very begining, she just makes me want to grind my teeth. If Jeffery dosen't make it next week, my second choice would be Michael, hes awesome too!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought tonight was at least the runway presentation of their collections, with next week the judges results. Oh well!

Based on what I saw tonight, as much as I prefer Michael usually, I prefered what Jeffrey had done for overall execution and originality and consistency within the collection, Michael's looks a bit lost (hope I'm wrong).

Laura really lost some of the small amount of respect I had for her. She has torn down anyone she perceived as a threat to her this season. Just because she could not finish off that many pieces by herself, doens't mean someone as driven as Jeffrey could not.

Sheesh!!!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want Michael to win.

I don't know what it is...but everytime I look at Jeffrey I cringe...probably because of that tatoo over his neck...it makes him look like he has a fat neck..lol

I don't like Laura...she is so mean and she needs to mind her own business...

Uli is fine...but nothing special about her

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I was so going to make this poll....

I LOVE Jeffery, and I've hoped all season that he would win....it almost looks like he may be disqualified next week though! I don't think he cheated. If he is I will be SO mad!! I've never like Laura from the very begining, she just makes me want to grind my teeth. If Jeffery dosen't make it next week, my second choice would be Michael, hes awesome too!
I don't think Jeffrey is disqualified. I saw some previews of them on the runway with their line - and he was there too. I think whats gonna happen is that they might take away some of the clothes that they don't think he sewed himself. But I know he's not disqualified. Love commericials

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope Jeffrey isn't disqualified, and it was really hard to tell if his reaction was relief or horror. Guess that's why they used that clip.

I think it will come down to Michael and Jeffrey, although I think Michael will win simply because the judges don't really care for Jeffrey's style. Uli probably wouldn't have made the final except that she really was the only one who stepped it up in that last challenge. Laura is a witch, no doubt, and while her designs are decent they do look "old".

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed it! How did Jeffrey almost get disqualified? Can someone fill me in?

I did see the one where they asked the guy to leave the show as he had sewing books in his room but that was a couple of weeks ago right?? I thought he was Michael?

But if not,which guy was Michael??

TIA!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it comes on again today if you would like to catch it...but I will pm you to fill you in just in case someone else hasn't watched it

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Laura is a TOAD.
I think Michael is the most universal of designers, but for my money, I would love Jeffrey to win (though I voted michael, because that's who I thought would win.)
but Laura is a TOAD and is just trying to start something.

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know what channel its on tonight? Is it the same as it usually is?
Lifenet?

I thought Laura was a bit of an uptight prig since the first show.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

I think Laura is a TOAD.
I think Michael is the most universal of designers, but for my money, I would love Jeffrey to win (though I voted michael, because that's who I thought would win.)
but Laura is a TOAD and is just trying to start something.
TOAD is the perfect descriptive word for her.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

TOAD is the perfect descriptive word for her.
hehe.. I think she's awful!! Begone foul beastie!

Though.. That Frankie Jean has a beautiful little nosey!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

That Frankie Jean has a beautiful little nosey!
Hah..it is what (besides her personality) gives away the fact that she is a tortie - lynx point. We found striping on some of her whiskers, some color variation on her front paw pads and subtle fur color differences on some toes..but boy we had to look hard to find it. I knew that nose meant she had to be a tortie.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well TOAD wasn't exactly what I've been calling her all season, but since this is a PG rated site, it'll do!