Radio question of the day: 10/11/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A 2 parter:

Do you sleep through the night?

Do you need anything to help you fall asleep, such as reading, watching tv, a snack, etc....?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No I don't usually sleep all through the night, I'm up at least once, but I don't need to do anything special to fall asleep.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep through the night just fine, unless I am stressed out about something.

I need the house to be quiet and without any lights on in order to fall asleep quickly. Otherwise I have trouble falling asleep.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, it depends on how I'm feeling. I am a sleep walker so things can get intresting around here.

I don't need anything on a normal basis, but if I just can't make it to dreamland I'll use some Melatonin to help me out.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

A 2 parter:

Do you sleep through the night?

Do you need anything to help you fall asleep, such as reading, watching tv, a snack, etc....?
me & tylenol pm are best buds.

and I am a sleep diva! I have to have my king size Ralph Lauren extra firm pillow, and a body pillow (I preger Laura Ashley's), a fan going to circulate the air & create a humming noise, and a sleep mask~black with 2 straps as that will keep all the light out best. or I can't sleep at all. God forbid there's a noise!
Hence the tylenol pm's....they work like a charm!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep what is that? I do not sleep well at all I am up and down, I have a very hard time going to sleep, finally got some ambien from the Dr Whoaaaa took it for awhile and you best be ready to fall asleep 5 minutes after you take it, it works great but after awhile I statred feeling dopey in the morning, more drunk then anything so I just quit taking them and started reading or trying to read, my eyes start crossing real quick

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to sleep through the night before I got cats.
Now I usually wake up before I shift positions so as not to disturb a sleeping kitty who is snuggled up with me.

Earl almost always watches TV while I fall asleep, so I've gotten used to the sound of cartoons (Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons, Duck Dodgers, Looney Tunes) when I fall asleep.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually fall asleep well, but I have to have all 4 of my pillows or I can't sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

me & tylenol pm are best buds.

and I am a sleep diva! I have to have my king size Ralph Lauren extra firm pillow, and a body pillow (I preger Laura Ashley's), a fan going to circulate the air & create a humming noise, and a sleep mask~black with 2 straps as that will keep all the light out best. or I can't sleep at all. God forbid there's a noise!
Hence the tylenol pm's....they work like a charm!
You definitely are a sleep diva!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you sleep through the night? Yes...but I am now having to wake up sometimes to go to the restroom because of the pregnancy

Do you need anything to help you fall asleep, such as reading, watching tv, a snack, etc....? No....as soon as I lay down I am out in 5 mins....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to sleep through the night before I had cats too! Not anymore.

I have to have a snack before bed...I can't go to sleep hungry.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I've developed this extremely annoying habit of waking up at least twice to go to the bathroom during the night, don't really know what's up with that.... and no I don't need any help falling asleep, I lay down, ascertain which kitties are in bed with me, get comfy and zonk! I'm out. One time I guess I was really tired because I seriously did not even remember laying down

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. No. I usually wake up at least once during the night.

2. No, I used to take Tylenol PM, but I got off of it and now I just go to bed when I am tired.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely ever sleep through the night. I have a hard time falling asleep if my boyfriend is snoring...which is every night so I put the fan on to block him out and to create some noise. When I can't sleep, I take sleep eze, they work great, as long as you have like 10-12 hrs to sleep (which I always do because I don't start work until 4pm)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep through tthe night very rarely! I wake up to roll over or go the the potty.

I don't need anything but quiet, a pillow between my legs, and a fan to sleep. Oh and no annoying flashing lights or anything like that!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night- I can just tell I was sleeping really lightly because I wake up for essentially no reason. Other times I wake up to save the cats when I sense Chad is about to roll over (he's a VERY deep sleeper) or to just pet them

I can normally fall asleep pretty easily but sometimes not- and in those cases I take a Tylenol PM or a Flexeril. Chad always watches tv to fall asleep and that drives me nuts because I'll start watching or listening- then stay up forever! So I always ask him to turn it down until the poor guy is straining to hear the tv
I am not really a fan of the lights the tv creates either, I like it dark. I even have to turn my alarm clock so it faces away from me at night!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) Depends on the cooperation (or lack thereof) of my bladder

2) Being from the city, I have to have noise, so the bedroom TV stays on through the night.