So Meowmy went shoe shoppin'!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the best Meowmy in the world!!! She went shoe shoppin', and guess what she brought back fur me n Louie?!
A SHOE BOX!!!

Isn't it COOL?! And look I can fit my WHOLE body in it!!! (thank God Meowmy wears a size 8 ) Hey!, hey Louie!!! C'mere! Look what Meowmy brought home! I got it first!!!

Oh, Ok Lil Lou, you can take a turn in the shoe box....(I'm such a good sharer!)

Lou you really fit inside there!!!!

Let's see what happens if I put this smaller box on the bigger box!

Ha! It's almost like your hidin!!! Peek-a-boo where's little Lou!!!

There you are!!! (pssst....and don't try to hog the box LOU, or I"ll close you in there nice & good!!!
)

Let's see what happens if I climb on TOP of the box....wait, it is gonna hold me?! oh, no..... oh ok, yeah this works!!!

Yeah, this works out just perfect.
I'm just testin it out Lou, of course you can try it too.

We have a great Meowmy.... bringing us home a shoe box!!! We'll have to make sure we get her something real nice for christmas....like maybe a ring box!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yup yup!!! I feel bad throwing the boxes out, cause they love them so much. The paper inside the shoe boxes too....but come the weekend I'll clean up and get rid of them. The kitts will be

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

yup yup!!! I feel bad throwing the boxes out, cause they love them so much. The paper inside the shoe boxes too....but come the weekend I'll clean up and get rid of them. The kitts will be
Heather, Because of you I want to go to Macy's today to buy shoes, it always makes me feel better even for a little while! I wear a size 6 so only Sophia will fit in the box

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Heather, Because of you I want to go to Macy's today to buy shoes, it always makes me feel better even for a little while! I wear a size 6 so only Sophia will fit in the box
You lucky duck! All the cute shoes are in a size 6!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so cute and the little captions fit perfect
. With my group there's no way they would fit in my size shoe box there all fat and I wear a 5 shoe

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Those are so cute and the little captions fit perfect
. With my group there's no way they would fit in my size shoe box there all fat and I wear a 5 shoe
Well, LuckyGirl might not fit in my sandal shoe box, but that box was for hot pink Espirit rain galoshes!
So she fit just fine!!
(and they come in handy today too, it's torrential down pour!)