Anyone know how to decipher dreams?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I had a super weird dream last night. I lived in a house where there was a huge pool. There was a whale in it and a dolphin. The whale was mean and would bite you if you got in the water. So I was swimming and the whale bit me and I got out. I was trying to brush my hair out afterward and there were soft claws in my hair!
I couldn't get them out!!

So anyone have any idea what that dream maens?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Maybe you shouldn't eat at that Mexican place again???
Actually it was a hotdog for dinner last night. I guess it was on my mind that I need to order some soft claws for Phantom again!

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
I have a theory about different sorts of dreams. there are the meaningful working things out dreams and then there are the cleaning out the brain neurological dream that consists of bits and pieces of meaningless cra*.

my favorites are the ones that have great meaning (for me that always includes something architectural) which oncorporates real life stimuli to let you keep sleeping - like frozen feet or the sound of the radio or a buzz saw. Sleeping and dreaming are some of my favorite activities.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You feel trapped, or something is holding you back from doing something you want to.

Think about it. You have a big pool (water is very very important) that you want to swim in, and every time you try you are injured. There is something you want to do, but can't because you are afraid of the consequences.

As for the SoftClaws in the hair, to me that means something similar. You're entangled in something and can't get out of it. A responsibility, perhaps? Or maybe you've been sabotaging yourself somehow. Softclaws purpose is to blunt the nails and make a cats primary weapons ineffective... and being in your hair is weird unless you're trying not to be pretty or something.

Or maybe it's just all those years of analyzing poetry that has made me read too much into things.