Spooky loves for me to vaccum him!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
the other night i was doing some cleaning, i took out my vaccum cleaner,
(it is one that has a long hose) well all of the other cats scram when i take it out of the closet, they are so scared of it. Spook on the other hand, has never run, in fact one time i said to him, "does this remind you of the car-wash?" that is where i rescued him and 3 others from. that night he laid down right where i was cleaning so i decided to very slowly, run it down his back!
LOL! he acted like he wanted to bite it, and then laid right back down, so i did it again, he loves it! i thought 'you crazy cat', he is so smart anyway, he is my baby, that has 1/2 a tail, a disfigured nose, and a chunk gone from one ear! he is all black, and a precious doll! so everytime i vaccum, i have to take a few moments to vaccum the kitty! it does take away all the shedding fur , that is wonderful! Spook is so cool!!

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aauww how cute is that!!! my girls run at the sight of it! although they do like the hair drier....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
your maia kitten looks alot like my cat "Scream" who dissappeared one night
last Feb. She was so special to me, I miss that doll! She came out screaming when she was born, (well meowing loudly!)so that is why we named her
Scream! i saw that you live in new york! and a designer, artist!
wow! i can only imagine, is life great there or what? we went to see the broadway shows a few years ago, we stayed right in the middle of times square, i loved it! there is just something about the city to me, i was born in chicago, but moved to texas, when i go back, i think, what would i have been if we had stayed in the city? anyway, didn't mean to ramble... have a great day or night! Monique

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chynna absolutely loves to be vacuumed! As soon as she sees the vacuum she's tripping over me to get to it. She flops down on the floor in front of the vacuum, and stands on the coffee table or dining room table meowing at me until I use either the plain hose or the upholstery tool to brush her. I get some hair, but not much. When I do vacuum her it's more to appease her than to groom her because I get way more hair when I groom her with her cat brush.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bijou loves the central vac too. He'll roll over so I can get his tummy as well. Weird little creatures sometimes aren't they!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I even saw a vacuum cleaner ad on TV that showed that it could be used to vacuum your cat. I think I will stick with the comb and brush for the present. Mainly because everybody knows: Men don't vacuum!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

your maia kitten looks alot like my cat "Scream" who dissappeared one night
last Feb. She was so special to me, I miss that doll! She came out screaming when she was born, (well meowing loudly!)so that is why we named her
Scream! i saw that you live in new york! and a designer, artist!
wow! i can only imagine, is life great there or what? we went to see the broadway shows a few years ago, we stayed right in the middle of times square, i loved it! there is just something about the city to me, i was born in chicago, but moved to texas, when i go back, i think, what would i have been if we had stayed in the city? anyway, didn't mean to ramble... have a great day or night! Monique
Maia is amazing! As far as NYC, I could do without, but I am a fashion designer and this is the center of fashion, so Maia keeps me sooooo happy!!!! As well as the rooftop garden, I need nature!!!!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Maia is amazing! As far as NYC, I could do without, but I am a fashion designer and this is the center of fashion, so Maia keeps me sooooo happy!!!! As well as the rooftop garden, I need nature!!!!
I hope you weren't anywhere near that terrible plane crash today! That is
so sad! What a shame! Are you not from NYC? sounds like you have a lil'
country in ya! I guess I really couldn't handle the city, day in- day out! But
it sure is great to visit! I know exactly what you mean about needing nature,
I live on 1 acre of land, my house sits about 300 ft. from the road in the
middle of 75 ft. pine trees! I go outside and dig in my garden, that is what
I call therapy! If your mad or upset, that is when you dig, rake or pull weeds!
If you are having any other emotion (meaning good) that is when you plant things, at least that is my therapy session, works very well!
Would love to see some of your designs! Being a Hair Stylist, we both have an artistic
flare!I always tell my clients, "I had a vision of you " well they completely
understand what I mean, and they get so excited, knowing I have created already in my mind a new cut, color, etc. just for them! Most go for it, and the ones that don't that day, usually go home and think about it and come back ready to be transformed! That is so much fun, I do my best work on people who completely trust in my "visions" and in me! Monique

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spook, is the same, he just loves it! It doesn't get alot of fur but it sure does
feel good to him! I have noticed "GG" my latest rescue kitten/cat, is getting
to be a bit more comfortable around the vaccum, she see Spooky is at ease with it so it can't be too scary! She thinks Spook is her mama, she does everything he does, because whenever she was dumped off at my house
back in June she wasn't but about 5 wks old, and my Spook took her right on in, she was looking for the milk on him, but there wasn't any, he bathed her, etc. She loves him! I'll probably be vaccuming her before long!