LOL she doesn't believe me!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ivory is a very strange cat, she wants to be babied, but on her terms.
Her terms unfortunately include insisting I hold her (yes, cradled like a baby), but only when I am at my computer.

I sit on one foot and she nibbles my exposed toes to get my attention, it tickles!
Nothing I can do to convince her that the fat lady doesn't have a big enough lap for a huge kitten while at the computer.

Why, oh why can't she want cuddles while I'm on the couch?

Such a weirdo.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think they do it, just to annoy us.

heyu does the same, let me turn on world of warcraft and in a min she is in my lap, with paws wrapped around my mouse arm.

hehe she has caused me to die more then once.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hermes and Jinx both demand attention while I'm at the computer, Hermes lays across my lap, very hard to type that way
and Jinx will head butt my hand while I'm using the mouse making me click on the wrong thing all the time!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i think they do it, just to annoy us.

heyu does the same, let me turn on world of warcraft and in a min she is in my lap, with paws wrapped around my mouse arm.

hehe she has caused me to die more then once.
My husband was playing UT, and 8-Bit caused him to drive a vehicle full of his team mates off the side of a cliff. He never lived that one down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My husband was playing UT, and 8-Bit caused him to drive a vehicle full of his team mates off the side of a cliff. He never lived that one down.
That, I wish I could have seen, at least the chat text

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol
anytime sometthing dumb happens now,
my team members just assume it was something my cat did.

at least she does not get between my face and a book.
My old kitty used to love to do that.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Ivory is a very strange cat, she wants to be babied, but on her terms.
Her terms unfortunately include insisting I hold her (yes, cradled like a baby), but only when I am at my computer.

I sit on one foot and she nibbles my exposed toes to get my attention, it tickles!
Nothing I can do to convince her that the fat lady doesn't have a big enough lap for a huge kitten while at the computer.

Why, oh why can't she want cuddles while I'm on the couch?

Such a weirdo.
Annie Rose is the same way. Only instead of the computer its any book/newspaper I'm reading. She either lays in front of it to block the page or on it if I have it laid infront of me. Buddy is the one that must be on my lap while I'm on the computer. He's 25 lbs laying across me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch does the same thing....she started meowing from the floor beside my chair as I read your post. She currently is trying to rub on my hand I'm typing with while she kneads my leg to death and is stepping on another body part with her back leg. Gotta love thier timing!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jaz is the one for putting herself between your eyes and anything you may be reading. I just give up trying to read in bed

Izzy is the computer cat, she is on my lap now

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilly jumps up onto the computer monitor and works her way over to the key board to get my attention.
I think they're just like kids!!! None of the kids need anything UNTIL the phone rings and I'm talking long distance.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guess who iswalking all overthe keyboard and purring away right at this minute??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

guess who iswalking all overthe keyboard and purring away right at this minute??
Oh Fran! You're supposed to type with your fingers, not your feet!

Mine aren't allowed in the office as Ophelia likes to urinate/spray on the computer screen, keyboard, & tower...

gnat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Mine are both the same always love sitting on my lap when on comp then decide to try typing themselves!

Newspapers get me! I will have one laid out on the table whilst eating my lunch and they will just come and plonk their asses on it!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zoey likes to sit in front of the screen and face me ... Yes they can be funny