OMG Spiders everywhere..!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, do you guys remember when I freaked out the other day because there was 2 yellow spider in my car???

Well, today, when I was leaving the grocery store..all of a sudden, there is like 5SPIDERS, crawling around the outside of my window!!!

Where are the they coming from??? I am sooo freaked out..I cleaned my car right out this past weekend...WHY are these yellow freaks bothering me and my car

I know what your thinking Pami, but I swear if you laugh at me, I will hunt you down

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, you are having one crappy night....

The spiders might have built an egg sac inside the wheel well of your car and the babies might be what you're seeing...

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a spider living in my car too It freeks me out. Every time I go stary my car there is a new web I havn't been able to find the little bugger even the tought of a nest makes me never want to drive the thing again EVER!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

TRACY!!! Don't laugh at me..I thought we were friends
haha...I'm terrified of spiders, I'd be taking public transit until Jeff de-bugged my car!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I would
until I bombed the car!

I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders! I seen one in my truck one day, and just about wrecked while my 4 yr old was smacking it with a shoe!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Poor thing! Go to the car wash and clean it inside and out. That'll teach those nasty spiders!
I just did that 2 days ago!!!!

I think they are under the hood where its warm maybe?? I don't know, but when I have been driving they come out and they end up on my driver side window walking around all creepy..

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well then, maybe (not to freak you out or anything) they are inside your car door. Then, I'm not sure how to save you form those nastys!
You should see the ones I have been killing the last two days now! they are huge! Thankfully all leg and hardly any body! (and those are in my house!!!)

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your going to have to sell your car and buy a new one
That's what I would do!

Once, when my fiance and I were driving a big green spider dropped down from the ceiling of the car. Luckily we were at a red light because I jumped out!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seriously hope I don't crash someday when one jumps on me!!!

When spiders are involved, I lose all of my common sense.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I seriously hope I don't crash someday when one jumps on me!!!

When spiders are involved, I lose all of my common sense.
Oh boy, me too! I get goose bumps immediately when I see one. They are my biggest fear. I can't even kill them on my own because I am too scared to get close enough to them. We get some big nasty ones here
My fiance is so great about it though, he always kills them for me.

Once there was a huge hairy looking one on the ceiling when we lived in the apartment. He was on his way home from Atlanta and was about 2 hours away. I watched the dumb thing crawl all over the ceiling so I knew exactly where he was when my fiance returned home so he could kill him. He kind of laughed because he didn't even get a hello kiss or anything
All I could do was point at the spider

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Oh boy, me too! I get goose bumps immediately when I see one. They are my biggest fear. I can't even kill them on my own because I am too scared to get close enough to them. We get some big nasty ones here
My fiance is so great about it though, he always kills them for me.

Once there was a huge hairy looking one on the ceiling when we lived in the apartment. He was on his way home from Atlanta and was about 2 hours away. I watched the dumb thing crawl all over the ceiling so I knew exactly where he was when my fiance returned home so he could kill him. He kind of laughed because he didn't even get a hello kiss or anything
All I could do was point at the spider
See?? This is the type of situation when it would be handy to have a guy around...can I borrow your guy...just for the killing of the spiders?? Please??

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

See?? This is the type of situation when it would be handy to have a guy around...can I borrow your guy...just for the killing of the spiders?? Please??
Sure, I can share him with you... just for killing spiders though, ok ?