stray had her kittens!

npreprost

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I posted on here a couple weeks ago, and I just wanted to let you all know that the stray that I found had her kittens last night! They are at my moms place so I haven't seen them yet, I get to see them tonight, but she had 5 kittens and apparently all of them are doing great so far! My mom said there are 4 almost completely black ones and one gold colored one. If I can I will post pictures later...thanks for all the help everyone

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by npreprost

I posted on here a couple weeks ago, and I just wanted to let you all know that the stray that I found had her kittens last night! They are at my moms place so I haven't seen them yet, I get to see them tonight, but she had 5 kittens and apparently all of them are doing great so far! My mom said there are 4 almost completely black ones and one gold colored one. If I can I will post pictures later...thanks for all the help everyone
So glad to hear that everything went well...now is the time to be extra vigilent and ensure that the mom cat has no access (even accidentally) outdoors as she could become pregnant again.

Katie