My Kitties!

monsteratepilot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't really posted on here to much, but I'm a proud kitty mom, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of my baby Tommy, and my moms baby Boo

First, my Tommy baby:

and now Boo:

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there all such beauty's !!!! I love Tommy I haven't seen to many long haired Black and Whites, Is he Maine coon or part Maine Coon, he's darling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

monsteratepilot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!
Well we adopted him from the humane society, and they didn't say anything about him being a mix, just said "Black and White Med. Hair Domestic" But he could be I guess... ;]. He is quiet the unique cat, he likes stealing ponytail holders and putting them in their food dishes, hehe.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maine coons are usually pretty big cats, but they have a wonderful disposition, and there very sweet, I have alway's wanted one, maybe some day, But I have 8 now so I'm pretty much at a huge limit..

monsteratepilot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe he is, because he's a big boy (21 lbs) and is a big ol' sweety, although he is very shy, takes forever to let people he doesn't know touch him.

I love your siggy, very cute kitties. ;]

monsteratepilot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much
Of course I know I'm lucky,

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Monster:

BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!
(I know Tommy reminds you if you should happen to forget...cats have their ways of doing that, don't they?) When I can finally get some pix up onsite, you will be able to see my gorgeous beauty, Rani. She's also a longhaired Tuxedo, and she and Tommy would make such a BEAUTIFUL couple!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Your kitties are gorgeous! I definitely look foward to more pictures
/ By the way- Tommy's fur is beautiful! I've never seen a long hair blk/white kitty like that before!!!

monsteratepilot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Oh Monster:

BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!
(I know Tommy reminds you if you should happen to forget...cats have their ways of doing that, don't they?) When I can finally get some pix up onsite, you will be able to see my gorgeous beauty, Rani. She's also a longhaired Tuxedo, and she and Tommy would make such a BEAUTIFUL couple!
Oh he reminds me, a few headbutts and a lick and I know, hehe. I can't wait to see rani! We can make her and Tommy online kitty lovers

Originally Posted by captiva

Precious! Precious! Precious!
Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Wow!!!! Tommy is a beauty!!! Boo reminds me of my Trouble!!
Thanks very much, from what I see in your siggy, Boo does look a bit like Trouble, Gorgeous kitties!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww! Your kitties are gorgeous! I definitely look foward to more pictures
/ By the way- Tommy's fur is beautiful! I've never seen a long hair blk/white kitty like that before!!!
I'm a picture freak (intermediate photographer), so you can bet I have a ton of pictures, more will be up soon I'm sure
. I get that a lot, also hear how unique his markings are, I'm glad everyone loves him so much

Originally Posted by crittermom

Gorgoues kitties!!! I LOVE the long hair on Tommy.
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'm in love!!!
They're both so gorgeous!
Thank you so much!

I haven't been here very long, or posted much... but everyone here is so nice.

x.Charlie

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonsterAtePilot

Maybe he is, because he's a big boy (21 lbs) and is a big ol' sweety, although he is very shy, takes forever to let people he doesn't know touch him.

I love your siggy, very cute kitties. ;]
Thanks I have 8 kitties devided into 2 siggies, and I have a few with all 8 but it's a squeeze

Saying that Tommy weighs 21 lbs the Maine Coons are quit large cats, and they tend to have alot more mane on them and it gets longer as they get older, he sure is a beauty