You all are making me sad!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All this talk of Christmas is making me realize that I will be spending Christmas with out Lee this year. He isn't gong to come home for the holidays! I don't even know if I am going to put up the tree this year. I guess we can just have Christmas when he gets home or something. Its a good thing my family is close to home. Its going to be really weird without him here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He thinks if he stays over there and trains straight through and only takes vacation when I go over there it will be over sooner. I am not so sure though.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there is a chance that he might surprise you for Christmas????

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Likely not. I think he is afraid of flying because me mentioned that as little time he would have to spend in the plane the better. I think him being gone for the holidays is the worst part. I think I will be ok the rest of the time. But you re supposed to spend the holidays with loved ones. I will just spend time at my mom and dad's the whole day.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry that you will have to be with Lee for Christmas. Just remember that he is staying over there so that he can be with you sooner in the long run.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, i'm soo sorry
...Colin was gone last year as well...I know how hard it can be. You're welcome to spend Christmas with us

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awww, i'm soo sorry
...Colin was gone last year as well...I know how hard it can be. You're welcome to spend Christmas with us
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Sorry to hear Lee won't be here with you...............you have us!
Aww!! Thanks gals!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll have Christmas with DH, but all of our family is back in Australia, and it's horrible having christmas away from them all. We won't bother with christmas decorations

We were here last christmas as well (in the US), but we'd just moved here, and our sea freight arrived on christmas eve, and we were too busy unpacking to be sad about the lack of family.

This year will be quiet...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it is not easy being apart at those times. Last 2 years i have been alone at xmas. Nothing like working 12 hours on xmas eve and coming home to empty house. lol.

At least you have some family near you

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww..I'm sorry. that must be tough on you!
remember you have us and he'll be home before you know it!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Brandi what is it Lee does again?
He used to work for a company that makes grills (Char-broil) but the moved the company to China

So now he got hired with Gambro. Gambro makes kidney dialysis filters. They are based out of Germany.

Lee's "title" is Tool and Die maker. He won't be going if he doesn't hurry and get his passport!!