What are YOU wearing this year?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone keeps talking about Xmas, but I have a more pressing holiday in the works - Halloween, of course!

I got my costume today - I'm going to be a Moulin Rouge dancer!
My Harley Owners Group chapter has an annual Halloween costume party, and this year it's on the 21st, so I needed to be ready for it.
My dress is black and red, the skirt is gathered up at both hips, falling lower in the back than in the front. It is off the shoulder, and I got a red and black feather boa to go with it.
Add to that some fancy stockings and heels, and I'm ready to dance the night away!

What are YOUR plans for a Halloween costume?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

panties!
JUST panties? What kind of party are YOU going to?

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We go to Fantacy Fest every year for Halloween, and I will be wearing the same thing I wore last year---slutty pirate!
I will be much more clothed than the other Fantacy Festers!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I think we are going as dead people from the Titanic. Last year we won several contests, I was little miss muffet! petti coat & all!
Did you go soaking wet? Were you carrying your deck chairs?
Actually, I love that idea!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I'm sewing a tall black velveteen hat. I already have my pointy buckle shoes, striped tights, and my old "cobweb" broom... finally I get to wear my REAL CLOTHES!
So your wardrobe looks a lot like mine, then! You HAVE to have that outfit in order to live in the Witch City. It's practically manditory!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More than likely I will be at work on Halloween so I will be wearing a Subway uniform. I love Halloween, but theres nothing interesting going on around here.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humm..it seems as though it's been brought to my attention that I should wear more than just panties for haloween
....so I guess I will break out my "sexy tinkerbell" costume I made the other year
It's soo cute!!
Or, maybe i'll dress up like a hooker again! That's always grand fun!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Did you go soaking wet? Were you carrying your deck chairs?
Actually, I love that idea!!!
no that's what we're gonna dress up as this year. I'm getting these old style clothes that are from the Titanic era, and we're gonna lightly make them white/grayish, with rips/tears in them, and then paint our faces white/bluish so we look dead.
It's the only way I can get my hubby to dress like me at all. I am usually something cute & he's a big scary monster. He wins a ton of prizes every year for the same costume. He won $500 one year! But my little miss muffet costume last year was so cute I had alllllllllll the boys rooting for me instead of him! Hey, they didn't know we were married!
I have also been Scarlett O'hara, Wonder woman, an angel, lightening, and Foxy Cleopatra from the Austin Powers movie....afro & all!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment, I'm actually very sad about this!! I had another thread about the "Sexy Alice" costume I ordered. It arrived today, and turned out to be a little TOO sexy! (Like you could see my bottom without me bending over...) So that ones going back and I have to try and figure out where I can find an Alice costume that I like, or how to make one! Anyone have any ideas??

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

At the moment, I'm actually very sad about this!! I had another thread about the "Sexy Alice" costume I ordered. It arrived today, and turned out to be a little TOO sexy! (Like you could see my bottom without me bending over...) So that ones going back and I have to try and figure out where I can find an Alice costume that I like, or how to make one! Anyone have any ideas??
Ooo, that stinks! I missed that thread, sorry, and no advice - I don't even want to say what I paid for my silly Moulin Rouge costume! I tried mine on in the store, though, so I knew if fit when I broke the bank to buy it.

I have to say, though, what is UP with 95% of the available costumes out there coming straight from the Fredericks of Hollywood catalog!
I'm not a tiny little thing anymore, and not only do I NOT want my butt hanging out (not gonna be cheeky like StarryEyedTiger
) but I also would NEVER show my belly in public!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

You callin me cheeky
Cheeky, cheeky, cheeky!
Especially if you wear a thong (you didn't specify what kind of panties!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Cheeky, cheeky, cheeky!
Especially if you wear a thong (you didn't specify what kind of panties!)
Colin just walked by and asked, "hehe, how cheeky are you gonna dress for haloween!"
....I told him he better get his cute butt out the door for work before I harm him lol...-me, cheeky? never.....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...I know my idea might be a little taboo, but I'm thinking about going as a female suicide bomber.
Although I would have to be careful driving home...that's the last thing I would need it to go out and get pulled over dressed like that....