My puppy!

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

She's all grown up now but she was the most adorable puppy when she was younger. Unfortunately she has to live at my parents house b/c she's killed a lot of rabbits/squirrels and other backyard animals in the past and has shown the same attitude towards my FI's cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually, she doesn't chew anything! And she doesn't eat the animals, usually just kills them and lets our St. Bernard eat them
. Below is a pic of her all grown up, she's about 30-35lbs and came out of a Pure-Bred Yellow Lab, don't know who the dad is. The St. Bernard is about 3 in those pics, she's purebred from the HS.

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, excuse the bows on Nikki (St. Bernard), she doesn't normally have those but she had just gotten back from the groomer so I had to snap some shots!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful..>You may not know who the dad is of the first pup but he had to be most definitely a cattle or sheep herding dog of some breed (or more than one)!! You can see that from his ears and his look!

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Beautiful..>You may not know who the dad is of the first pup but he had to be most definitely a cattle or sheep herding dog of some breed (or more than one)!! You can see that from his ears and his look!
We were thinking the dad could be a Corgi, or at least part Corgi

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reminds me of a basenji.
Cute photos. I love the one of Nikki with bows on! I bet the other dogs were too afraid to make fun of her.

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I love the one of Nikki with bows on! I bet the other dogs were too afraid to make fun of her.
Yeah, she actually LOVES those bows. But she's technically my brother's dog and he would have none of that! She's actually quite gentle, which is good b/c she can fit Sabrina's entire head in her mouth! The real problem with her is that she thinks she's Sabrina's size, so she's broken every picture frame in the house with her tail and knocked over several coffee tables trying to run under them, and don't even get me started with the Christmas tree! Haha, gotta love small dogs trapped in a big dogs body!