Good morning

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to send everyone a quick good morning. I went to bed early last night had a headache I always get one when I start a new job. And I was in bed by 7:30 but the first sign I was tired was I was falling asleep while cooking dinner. And I did the dishes while dinner cooled off. That should have been a given to me. My dad was taking a bath so I decided to go ahead and wash dishes before the food got stuck on and I had a sink full. And it was driving me nuts. So I hope everyone had a good day yesterday and today. I had a good day just was tired when I came in. Well have a lovely day. Love and Hugs Gail

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oo
I have a job interview in about an hour and a half, so i am just getting ready to go

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oo
I have a job interview in about an hour and a half, so i am just getting ready to go
Lotsa luck from here too Fran!

Good morning all! Looks like the big day is here - we close on the house this afternoon. Finally!

And a holiday for our black and white dressed up kitties today!

Have a great day everyone!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone

Good luck with your interview Fran....I also have an interview this morning...so I hope that this one is my lucky shot!

Have a great Tuesday everybody!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooooooh, good luck with the interview Fran
Sending lots of good vibes!!

I'm just drinking coffee right now...getting ready for work..

Can't wait for tomorrow...get to go to the gym again..can hardly wait..I can't tell you guys the full story as I have a little ex-bird spying on me online

Anyway, hopefully the day goes by quick!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the job interviews!!!
I had a couple small jobs yesterday, and did some errands too.
This morning I start my laundry!!! I also have to pick up a freecycle itme and drop one off.
We have a cold front moving in starting tomorrow afternoon so today I have to bring in the plants I want to overwinter, the garden hoses to drain, and some firewood as the high on friday will only be 37F. Have to pick the last of the tomatoes to ripen inside and one more batch of basil. Then my garden needs cleanup!!
With the rain coming maybe I will work on some craft projects!!!
Its supposed to be nicer this weekend when we hopefully pick up the tractos (I'll post before and after pics!!)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the job interview!
I am tired this morning and am sore everywhere it seems. My legs are sore from who knows what, my knees and hands hurt because I had to help Lee take the motor in my broke down prelude apart yesterrday so it could be fixed. I never realized how many bolts help that stuff together. I swear I took out like 100 bolts on just 2 cams!! No more ever!! Please!!