What up people!

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heyy all i'm new here... I love cats and hope to be hangin around this site a lot. I have a beautiful calico/tortishell female cat named Peanuts. (she really crazy) She used to be feral... her mom a stray (or feral) cat that looks nothing like her except they both have the same wiry build had her and three other kittens under our boat's tarp in our driveway. We found them and took them in at around 8-9 weeks. They put up a fight!!! anywho there's alot more to that story but i might put the rest of it down in a different thread. It pretty much ended in me begging my dad to keep one... and now we have acat! Also were going to be watching our friends cat for a long time.. actually idk if were going to keep him or not. His name is socks. I so would post pics if we had a digital camera...maybe theres a scanner at the library... well email me if you have any questions about me! Adios!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hola from Spain and my 3 moggies, Dino, Pepsi and Moofi

As you know its great here, with lots of advice, support and friendship.............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Peanuts sounds such a peach
and hopefully you will be able to arrange to get some photos posted of her

We love photos here

Anyway enjoy the forums, theres load to see and read

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome

and hope you enjoy it here on TheCatSite! Sounds like you're in for a lot of fun and love as a new cat person...Peanuts sounds beautiful and I hope she and Socks will be able to have long, happy, loved lives with you! Your cat questions will all have answers on these forums, I'm sure -- a lot of really good info here! We are 9! rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course! cats, and our adoring servant, who's rescued, loved, and advoCATed for cats all her life and isn't about to stop now! In our family there is a calico beauty named Maryam and a tortoiseshell charmer named Tarifa. Baby Su and Rani could each be named "Socks", being tuxedo beauties. Then there's "Lion Kinglet" Nicolas, "tigrets" Samuda and Sahra, snowshoe cutie Sishya,and panther prince Calo. We can't post pix yet, either, so you'll just have to imagine how fine we all are. Welcome and glad you're here!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS
We have an entire forum dedicated to caring for strays and ferals...that would be a great place to tell Peanuts' story! She sounds beautiful!

If you have any questions, or need any help finding your way around the site, feel free to click on my username, and send me a private message

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AMBER THE BOBCAT!!!!! Hi guy!!!! How is everyone???? Boris, Amber???? Forgot the name of the cougar.....you have to stay around here more often. Good to hear from you. Love from KittenKiya's Clan!!!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

AMBER THE BOBCAT!!!!! Hi guy!!!! How is everyone???? Boris, Amber???? Forgot the name of the cougar.....you have to stay around here more often. Good to hear from you. Love from KittenKiya's Clan!!!!
All the big kids as well as the rest of the gang are doing great. Carmelo the cougar, is over 100 pounds now, so he spends all of his time in his new outdoor enclosure complete with an insulated home/den box. I am here quite a lot, but these guys really keep me busy