Ahhhhh! Need Vibes for Multiple Reasons!!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I need some vibes....for a variety of reasons that I will list below:

-Ian's mom's cancer spread. And it's not looking good. She needs all of the thoughts, prayers, vibes, etc., that she can possibly get.

-I recently interviewed for a job doing marketing and administration with the Chicago Chamber Musicians. Sure, not exactly what I want to do with my whole lie, but I WOULD like to found an artist-run chamber music group at some point in my life, so this experience would be INVALUABLE. The down side? I would have to quit STAFF at Tree House. I'd still volunteer (I could never quit there ever), but I'm going to be forced to quit anyway. I need a new flute and I can't afford one when I qualify for food stamps working at TH. I figure, I'm committed to helping kitties on my won time, but now it's time to really pursue my profession and pay all of my own bills. So it's bittersweet. But I'd get to quit my annoying babysitting job! So I need some vibes that I get the job.

-As usual, I have an audition coming up. So that needs the vibes, too!

Thanks so much you guys! These vibes are magical and it's so nice having such a tight-knit group of e-friends to express all of my hopes and wishes to! You guys ROCK!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry to hear about Ian's Mom's cancer spreading, I will send tons of vibes to her, and the family

Sending lots of good luck vibes to you!
Good luck @ the audition!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of positive vibes going you way from over here!!

May god shower blessings on Iam's mom!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about Ian's mother. Sending lots of healthy vibes and continuing to have a positive outlook for her.

And sending lots of "Good Luck" vibes for the job and the audition.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sneding lots of good vibes to YOU!!!!{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

So sorry to hear about Ian's mom, what is her first name? I will remember her in my prayers.
And good vibes for you in getting your job.
Her name is Melody.

Thanks so much guys. This really makes me feel so much better. She's hanging in there for now, but it's entirely unpredictable and we're just trying to enjoy the time w ehave left, be it 2 weeks or 20 years.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lioness, my prayers are with you, Ian, and Melody.

A friend of mine had lung cancer that spread to her brain about 12 years ago. The prognosis was not good at all. She had surgery, radiation, and chemo. She is doing great. She even worked at Curves last year until she sprained her ankle. Just thought I'd tell you something encouraging.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
)))))))))))))))))))))))))Get Well Vibes((((((((((((((((((((((

)))))))*********Good Luck Vibes********((((((((((((

I hope all goes well for you and your family

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of VIBES your way and your future MIL