Why do I...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have bite marks through the book I am reading? Also, why is there a tuft of black fur stuck to the back cover?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any piece of the paper in the house without holes in it..... I think my temporary little black gnome may be the cause of that!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I needed a laugh this morning and this just struck a nerve with me. I find the pesky bite marks all the time. Especially if I leave home for awhile.

My husband took one of his invoices to a catering event that he did and the client was wondering what the little holes in the corner was for.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by peachytoday

My husband took one of his invoices to a catering event that he did and the client was wondering what the little holes in the corner was for.
Those are called kitty staples. They don't hold the papers together very well though. Probably the reason why the good old standard stapler hasn't been replaced.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Those are called kitty staples. They don't hold the papers together very well though. Probably the reason why the good old standard stapler hasn't been replaced.
Too funny! The irony here is that I'm reading To Kill a Mocking Bird. I hope that Scratch found the paper tasty.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't that weird how alot of things have bite marks in them?? Probably for most of us on TCS!!

For me, its my favorite bum around the house sweater...yesterday, the zipper finally had enough and came off

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty staples, I like that

I think everything in my flat has had similar treatment at some point, either with the 'kitty staples' or the 'parrot hole-punch'.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Kitty staples, I like that

I think everything in my flat has had similar treatment at some point, either with the 'kitty staples' or the 'parrot hole-punch'.
Yeap!
My blinds have been stapled AND hole punched!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Too funny! The irony here is that I'm reading To Kill a Mocking Bird. I hope that Scratch found the paper tasty.
That is too funny