What would you make?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having our Thanksgiving dinner with my mom and family next month. The Sunday following, we are having Jerry's side of the family over for another Thanksgiving, but no one wants turkey again. If I give you my choices, let me know what you'd rather have? Ok???

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAM! Hands down, no question! I love ham! So much so that whenever my co-worker or her husband make a ham, they send me some! Just bought a ham yesterday too! Can't wait to make it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Roast beef! Yum!

Gee, Susie, did I get you thinking about Thanksgiving?
A little you stinker!
Actually, it started me thinking of what I'm gonna serve.......

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked pork, it's very autumny and works particularly well with autumn fruit (like apples) and veg, like pumpkin.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
one year for thanksgiving my aunt made
Chim-minny-changas which was neat cause well we all had another place to go that night and it was better than a turkey overlaod.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know susie I have that every Christmas and Thanksgiving I have to have Christmas eve and Christmas Day, I usually cook 2 different Thanksgiving dinners also, I try and have Traditional Like Turkey or Ham or Prime rib, But we have been know to have Mexican, Pot roast or whatever whoever is coming wants, so whatever you fix will be good for me I never have had the chance for years to get out of cooking
I'll get my ticket ASAP....

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We had a big mexican food Thanksgiving and Christmas 2 years ago it was really fun to have a change.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said Mexican food...because I always love mexican food!!!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big old post roast with lots of potatoes, onions and carrots simmering in a large pot so that when everyone arrives the house just smells warm and inviting. Salad with pears, walnut and bluecheese. Hot crusty bread with lots of butter. Cinnamon apple bread pudding with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm

I think I am going to have to make dinner on Sunday.

Tricia

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where is the Turkey option? We always have Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Where is the Turkey option? We always have Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas!
Did you read the beginning.....we want something besided another turkey because we will have had one 4 days before!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. I love left over turkey!! My mom makes turkey alaking (I think that is what it called). The kind with gravy. I could eat Turkey for a month after Turkey day!! There is always plenty left over!! (I know I am probably the only one who likes the left overs) And Pumpkin pie too!