Smudge gets spayed tomorrow!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe this little baby is getting spayed tomorrow!!!! She seems so little still! I was going to take her in today, but the shelter is closed due to Columbus Day (this little Aussie has no idea what columbus day is - lucky I rang to confirm her appt. before taking her in!). Her new meowmy emailed me today, and is waiting patiently for her to be spayed and released for adoption so she can go and collect her.

So this is Smudge and how she's changed in the month we've had her (I can't believe it's only been a month, it feels like forever!).

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cuteness Alert Smilie Required

aww........bless her, all (nearly ) grown up - bet your going to miss her - you´ve done a fine job

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you know I'd adopt Smudge in a minute if I could.........
Give her a little kiss from me.........she'll be fine and back home before you know it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Lily will miss her the most. Lily loves Smudge, and poor thing won't understand where her little friend went

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is such a doll!!! she is going to be just fine tomorrow with her surgery

Kenzie will be getting spayed soon too

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You simply must have Smudge's future Meowmy join TCS so we can keep up with her.
She is such a little dolly, and you know that she's really captured a few hearts here - especially mine! You've done a fabulous job with her, getting her so healthy and big.
Such a big girl now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Argh, now it's going to be ANOTHER day!! They were a vet down today so couldn't squeeze her in, so she's been booked in for tomorrow.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Argh, now it's going to be ANOTHER day!! They were a vet down today so couldn't squeeze her in, so she's been booked in for tomorrow.
That's too bad, but these things happen.