Radio question of the day: 10/09/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to give you a $50 gift certificate to one of the following stores for Christmas..
Which of the following places would you prefer it be from?

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
An electronics store - my HD set crapped out and I need a new one. Of course $50 wouldn't even come close, but it's a start!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for the petstore too, because if I didn't need any food or toys for Prego, Polly, or Bubbles (my betta) then I could always donate some food or toys to the Humane Society or a rescue.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I chose the grocery store because then it would force me to go buy some food for myself!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I selected Other - I want a $50 gift card to the Scrapbooking store!
I could get LOTS of stuff for my Mom's Christmas scrapbook and the boys' too!

(You can PM me for my address
)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tough choices! Love clothes, love to go out to dinner, but I think my boys would appreciate the pet store certificate! Thanks Susie! Loki and Jacob can hardly wait!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I chose clothing, because that is about the only thing that I know would actually get spent on me.
I already spoil the kitties to death, and most everything else I would end up getting talked into buying something for hubby.
So since it's a gift, I want something for ME!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I chose clothing, because that is about the only thing that I know would actually get spent on me.
I already spoil the kitties to death, and most everything else I would end up getting talked into buying something for hubby.
So since it's a gift, I want something for ME!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said a pet store....that would definitely cut down on my costs for the month! But I could definitely use one to a clothing store as well! None of my clothes fit!!!
They're all eithor too big since i've lost weight or two small from before when my meds made me gain weight!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said pet store too. But.. I was stuck between pet, clothing and shoe stores just so you know. I love shoes and clothes, but I also love to spoil the kitties!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would want a gift certificate for a clothing store, I always spend money on the cats, but I feel guilty when I buy myself things

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Petsmart I have never been to one yet. Petmart is about 2 hours from me but i dream of going one day and taking Howler and little Kera with me shopping. I think that would be fun. Hopefully I can get out there one day just wish it wasnt so far.