Good morning

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to wish everyone a lovely morning today starts my day shift job. So please send me vibes that I enjoy it and that I do well. I am up right now eating my breakfast and then I have to get a bath and get ready. It a bit nippy today but not too bad. My food is warming me up is junk food this morning mostly because I was woke up a couple of times by the dogs barking at coyotes so I am awake but not wanting to cook. I am in such a good mood. I hope everyone else is and I hope you have a lovely day. Love and Hugs Gail

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well good morning to you as well! Congrats on being a daytimer!

Guess we can use this as the Daily Thread for today??? Sounds like a plan to me!

Nice and cool and quiet here today. Thank goodness we close on the new house tomorrow, so we can begin moving. I am tired of all the boxes... sigh. Hopefully it will be over soon. I'm thinking we'll have a bonfire to burn the empties!

Have a great Monday everyone!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all, it's already 6pm over here so it must be 7-8pm in Oz. I think an Aussie should start the daily thread! Fairly decent day today and in half an hour I break my fast!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hey all, it's already 6pm over here so it must be 7-8pm in Oz. I think an Aussie should start the daily thread! Fairly decent day today and in half an hour I break my fast!
I agree! Now if we can just find a volunteer....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey neetanddave (is there a shortform for your nick?) is your location central North Carolina??? Forgive me my US geography is useless!!! Also, is Texas closer to California or NY???

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning to all.I am so sore this morning.I had to catch up on ALL of the laundry last night and finished around 1 this am..
I kept putting it off,so me and the kids(skin) could spend the wonderfully Fall weekend outside together.(I usually do part on Sat. and then the rest on Sunday)I folded about 12 loads of laundry..now to put it all away.

Anyways, today is grocery shopping day.
I hate that job too.It's suppose to be in the upper 70's here today............but boy is it cold right now.
Have a GREAT day all!!
I give up.I'm trying to e-mail and post here at the same time.And I can't do it this morning.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hey neetanddave (is there a shortform for your nick?) is your location central North Carolina??? Forgive me my US geography is useless!!! Also, is Texas closer to California or NY???
Yes, Sar is right, I'm the "neet" in neetanddave! Centreal North Carolina is correct as well. Hmmm, Texas is closer to California, but it's is pretty much in the middle at the bottom!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow so many clothes!

I just made a few phone calls and i have two interviews tomorrow! Wish me luck because i really need it!!!
Another job by the TNT post will call me when they need me.. which i hope is very very soon!
I am taking dad to the doctor in about an hour, i just finished having breakfast and its like 13:25 haha!

I also have to announce that my apartment is now done!!!
Now i just need to fix some furnitures and LIve there!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Wow so many clothes!

I just made a few phone calls and i have two interviews tomorrow! Wish me luck because i really need it!!!
Another job by the TNT post will call me when they need me.. which i hope is very very soon!
I am taking dad to the doctor in about an hour, i just finished having breakfast and its like 13:25 haha!

I also have to announce that my apartment is now done!!!
Now i just need to fix some furnitures and LIve there!
Fwan, that is normal for us.There are 6 in the house.It's just usually I break it up some.

Good luck with the interviews!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lots of laundry to do also. I should have done yesterday as it was probably the nicest day left of the year!! My parents were here this weekend, and gave me like 75 butternut squash!!! Yesterday Neil & I went to view the largest private collection of John Deere tractors (and other rare ones) in the WORLD!! There were 6 large buildings we guess over 300 tractors.
Have two maintenance jobs today plus errands, plus getting some freecycle stuff. Very much cooler weather coming Wednesday with snow accumulation on Thursday!!! There goes the rest of my tomatoes!!

Have a good day!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Yesterday Neil & I went to view the largest private collection of John Deere tractors (and other rare ones) in the WORLD!! There were 6 large buildings we guess over 300 tractors.
My grandpa would drool like a kitty to see all those tractors.

Today is my day off and I'm off to do some deep house cleaning. It's nasty and looks like spiders have taken over so it's time to break out the vacum and get to cleaning the ceilings! I also have to do laundry. YUCK! why can't we get clothes that can clean themselves?
Oh well, better get to it.

Have a great day everyone!