The "Where were your brains?!?!" Thread

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My roommate had a friend visit Wednesday through today. I normally don't mind visits but this one was awful. To tell the whole story from the past 4 days would take too long to type but here's the gem:

Last night after getting in from a movie I was sitting at my desk, sipping on a glass of water. The friend comes over, grabs MY nail clippers off my desk, and starts clipping her nails over my open water.

EWWWWWWW!!!! At both her using MY NAIL CLIPPERS w/o asking, and doing it over something I'm drinking!!!!!

Ughhhhhh! And she did it AGAIN this morning!!

Please make me laugh by posting your own "WHERE WERE YOUR BRAINS?!" moments!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that's just gross! It reminds me of another story.

We once had a dinner guest pee in our back yard because he couldn't wait two minutes for the bathroom... We thought he was joking when he said, "I'll just go pee outside," and walked out the door. We always wondered where he did it because our daughter plays outside all the time.

He and his wife drank our wine all evening, got embarrassingly drunk, and she grabbed and took home the bottle of wine they brought. I'm not convinced they even HAD brains!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

Last night after getting in from a movie I was sitting at my desk, sipping on a glass of water. The friend comes over, grabs MY nail clippers off my desk, and starts clipping her nails over my open water.

EWWWWWWW!!!! At both her using MY NAIL CLIPPERS w/o asking, and doing it over something I'm drinking!!!!!
That is SO GROSS!!!!!!! And so rude of her!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

My roommate had a friend visit Wednesday through today. I normally don't mind visits but this one was awful. To tell the whole story from the past 4 days would take too long to type but here's the gem:

Ughhhhhh! And she did it AGAIN this morning!!

Please make me laugh by posting your own "WHERE WERE YOUR BRAINS?!" moments!!
Well this is something totally crazy I did yesterday. I took a shower shaved my legs right? Yeah umm hmm. I shaved 1 leg twice! I didnt even know until John asked me why I only shaved one.
Being pregnant has made me loose my mind. How can someone do something like that.
I'm crazy!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Well, that's just gross! It reminds me of another story.

We once had a dinner guest pee in our back yard because he couldn't wait two minutes for the bathroom... We thought he was joking when he said, "I'll just go pee outside," and walked out the door. We always wondered where he did it because our daughter plays outside all the time.

He and his wife drank our wine all evening, got embarrassingly drunk, and she grabbed and took home the bottle of wine they brought. I'm not convinced they even HAD brains!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
My family pees outside all the time. I mean at parties. Ok thatreally does sound strange. But all of us only have 1 bathroom and we all have to pee alot. Sooooo The only choice sometimes is pee outside or in our pants. Theres always somone in the bathroom. Ok we are rednecks. I honestly thought everyone peed outside if there was a line.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Well this is something totally crazy I did yesterday. I took a shower shaved my legs right? Yeah umm hmm. I shaved 1 leg twice! I didnt even know until John asked me why I only shaved one.
Being pregnant has made me loose my mind. How can someone do something like that.
I'm crazy!
HAHA I've done something like that! Except I shave one leg once and completely forget the other!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

. I honestly thought everyone peed outside if there was a line.
I've seen people pee outside at big parties... but this was a sit-down dinner with just the five of us. My daughter was peeing in the bathroom, and was in there for all of three minutes. I was glad for the next big rain!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

p.s. You shave your legs while pregnant? That's incredible! I don't think I shaved mine for the last three months or so. Couldn't really reach them! LOL!

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

p.s. You shave your legs while pregnant? That's incredible! I don't think I shaved mine for the last three months or so. Couldn't really reach them! LOL!
That's exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately with my first, I delivered in August and going to the pool was the only way to cool off. My husband learned to shave my legs and another part of the female body that must be shaved during swimsuit season.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've seen people pee outside at big parties... but this was a sit-down dinner with just the five of us. My daughter was peeing in the bathroom, and was in there for all of three minutes. I was glad for the next big rain!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

Well if it was that small a party then he was just stupid. As for my leg shaving. I only shave under my knees now because my belly is too big for me to see my top half. LOL

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

That's exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately with my first, I delivered in August and going to the pool was the only way to cool off. My husband learned to shave my legs and another part of the female body that must be shaved during swimsuit season.
My step-father did that for his first wife. They had 4 kids together too. He also painted her toenails. When I told DH that he has to learn to do both someday he didn't look too excited!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

My step-father did that for his first wife. They had 4 kids together too. He also painted her toenails. When I told DH that he has to learn to do both someday he didn't look too excited!
I told my boyfriend before if we have kids together that he has to shave my legs for me, he didn't look too happy about it either. I doubt he would unless its the middle of the summer.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually shave one leg a day, then the next day I'll shave the other. That's when I'm lazy.

And here's a Where's Your Brains moment:
So this girl that I used to work with, was so so clueless about anything and everything.
We took phone orders at a restaraunt, and she was in the middle of taking the order, and she dropped the phone.
She freaked out, picked up the phone all frantically and said:
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK???!!!"

That was priceless.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I usually shave one leg a day, then the next day I'll shave the other. That's when I'm lazy.

So this girl that I used to work with, was so so clueless about anything and everything.
We took phone orders at a restaraunt, and she was in the middle of taking the order, and she dropped the phone.

That was priceless.

Would love to hear what the customer said back to her!

LoveMyBabies: I cannot believe she used your clipper! And over your water!! OMG, I would've smacked her!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok I have 2 little boys and we had just got done eating dinner and you all know how messy kids can get after eating so i started to clean there face and as i turned around with out thinking i hear what are you doing And there i was cleaning my husbands face. He said did I make that big of a mess hahahahaha. It was one of them busy lost my mind days. I still hear about that and it has become a funny family story my husband just has to tell everyone.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
I used to work behind customer service at a large electronics store. A lady came in to return a cordless phone with caller ID. She was really upset and said it was the 2nd or 3rd phone like it that she has had to return because the caller ID. didn't work. So of course I had to ask if she'd called the phone company to have caller ID. added to her line
Nope. It never occured to her to do so
I was very polite and even hid my laughter till she was completely out of the store

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

That was priceless.
HAHAHA! That's great!!

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One night I woke up and reached over to have a drink of water. I was still half-asleep and I just tipped the glass up and poured it all over me!!! I was completely soaked! I couldn't be bothered to get up right then and change all my sheets and pjamas so I just moved my pillow to the other end of the bed and slept topless