I've left Trout for 24 hours & I'm worried

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys,

I have been so worried about Trout. She has never been alone at our new place. I left yesterday around 4pm and came to sleepover at my sisters who lives about an hour away...and now I found out that dinner will not be ready until like 6pm at least...For some reason I'm worried about Trout being alone for so long...I won't be home until 7pm at least

Tell me I'm crazy and she'll be fine please. I have no valid reason to worry as she has been alone before, just not in this apartment..

Poor lonely baby with a full litterbox

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just keep telling yourself that she'll be ok, she'll be missing you when you get home and she'll yell at you. give her lots of play time and hugs and kisses. . .. she'll be ok. if you've kitten proofed your place the worst she's probably done is not use the litterbox if it's full

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

just keep telling yourself that she'll be ok, she'll be missing you when you get home and she'll yell at you. give her lots of play time and hugs and kisses. . .. she'll be ok. if you've kitten proofed your place the worst she's probably done is not use the litterbox if it's full
Well she's 2 so I don't think she'll get into anything..I guess I just hate thinking that she thinks I abandoned her....She's never had an accident out of the box either...even when my ex used to leave the box for like 2 days..
I clean it twice a day now though, so she may be used to the cleanliness

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll be ok sweetie...just get home as soon as you get a chance
Your a good meowmy...you left her plenty of food,water, litter
Maybe she's enjoying having the apartmet all to herself for the day

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What could she even be doing without me?? She's probably meowing away...wondering where the heck mommy is

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout's home alone?

KITTY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the hubbub has died down at Harley and Davidson's...

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Trout will be just fine, my guess is she's sleeping until you get home

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She will be fine. I'm the same way. I worry if I have to leave the kitts all night alone which I rarely ever do.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww she'll be fine.She'll just explore around a bit.And when you get back home, she will be all over you wanting LOTS of lovins!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Trout's home alone?

KITTY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the hubbub has died down at Harley and Davidson's...
Oh great, I'll find remnants of catnip and strange neighbour cats hiding in my cupboards

As long as she's having fun NOT causing a ruckus

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat, I know from experience it's so hard to leave our kits overnight.......but I'm sure he's fine...........

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No worries Natalie! I bet she's like my Chico....if the litterbox gets too full, he just plays turd hockey & it gets MUCH cleaner...the floor needs a good scrubbing, though!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made it home around 7:30pm and there wasn't so much as a drip of pee on the floor..so the litterbox wasn't too full!! I cleaned it right away of course

Also, nothing messed up, no messes anywhere..What a good little furry girl I have!!

Um, she didn't really miss me though...she didn't need cuddles, all she wanted was to play fetch right away..Must have been boring with noone to throw her ball

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

No worries Natalie! I bet she's like my Chico....if the litterbox gets too full, he just plays turd hockey & it gets MUCH cleaner...the floor needs a good scrubbing, though!

Turd Hockey!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Um, she didn't really miss me though...she didn't need cuddles, all she wanted was to play fetch right away..Must have been boring with noone to throw her ball
Of course she missed you ...she just has to give you tortitude first ..... you playing fetch with her equals love too .........BTW wheres the pics ????