What do you mean you aren't cats?!

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't look at the TCS owner's thread!! I've spent so long connecting people to their siggies that when I see their real pics I think 'But she doesn't look like that! She's a lovely siamese! Or what do you mean her name's not Reilly/Trout/Daisy?!

I really do think of everyone as being their cats, although people like halfpint and godiva have soo many I don't know what to do

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I have that problem too - with the names more than the faces though, as I've seen the pics and bios threads.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are furmoms...(and furdads)..

Oh wait........since they are fur babies, are we skinmoms and skindads since we don't have fur??

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I can't look at the TCS owner's thread!! I've spent so long connecting people to their siggies that when I see their real pics I think 'But she doesn't look like that! She's a lovely siamese! Or what do you mean her name's not Reilly/Trout/Daisy?!

I really do think of everyone as being their cats, although people like halfpint and godiva have soo many I don't know what to do
Boy it's a good thing my cats can't read
soo many, I can't help it
Godiva and I should be the easiest ones to remember then, but I think there are a few that have soo many also besides us

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was looking at a breeders thread that you'd both commented on
Momofmany and all the others I swear i haven't forgotten you

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I remember when Karen (Abby's Mom) was fooling around with the signatures. I got very confused. It was like the wrong voice coming out.