Fall Baking... :)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That reminds me I have been meaning to ask does anyone do their baking with splenda cause my dad is a diabetic and I want to bake but I don't want to make his sugar go way up. And I am trying to find a rescipe for banna nut bread cause I made it once and I can't find it. I think the name said Kentucky banna nut bread but I could be wrong might have been thinking about more than one rescipe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

That reminds me I have been meaning to ask does anyone do their baking with splenda cause my dad is a diabetic and I want to bake but I don't want to make his sugar go way up. And I am trying to find a rescipe for banna nut bread cause I made it once and I can't find it. I think the name said Kentucky banna nut bread but I could be wrong might have been thinking about more than one rescipe.
I can't bake with Splenda because I get horrible migraines from it, but this is what I can find on the topic:
http://www.lifescript.com/channels/f..._nut_bread.asp

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the rescipe on banna nut bread I am going to have to stop tomorrow on the way home and get two loaf pans and I need to go get another cake pan anyway cause I bought one and I had another but it grew legs. I love baking but I am not really good at finding rescipes.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had a delicious! i dont know what it was, but it was really fruity tart!

Because i am still in a fruity mood id say use the strawberries/apple.
If not use apple walnut?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple and Pear! That sounds good! What did you decide on?? You need to post some pictures

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a perfectionist about my baking, so if the pie doesn't come out looking like it's supposed to be on the cover of a magazine I don't take a picture. This is something that I'm slowly getting over, so all shall have to be patient.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made the tart because I wasn't in the mood to make a crust. It was yummy and my neighbor came over and took the rest home with him. He's said that he's gained about 30lbs from living next door to us.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I made the tart because I wasn't in the mood to make a crust. It was yummy and my neighbor came over and took the rest home with him. He's said that he's gained about 30lbs from living next door to us.
So would all of TCS if we lived next door!