Kenzie Modeling Her New Collar!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I put Kenzie's first tiny collar on her! It's sooooooo cute! It is purple with tiny white daisies. I always start my foster kittens out young with collars so that they adjust properly should their future owners wish to collar and tag them. I only put it on her for about 10 minutes supervised....at first she was furious at the little copper bell on there and tried to attack it lol. After a few minutes though, she was happy and playing with her toys. I took her collar off of her a few minutes ago and will be putting it on her once more tonight just to gradually introduce her to it. She looks soo prescious with it on- but the look she gave me was anything but! lol....if only she could speak English. I also have a little pink leather collar with "diamond" rhinestones on it to put on her later..

(Sorry for the quality! I took these on my cell phone!)

You just wait till I get this off of me! I'm gonna bite your toes!

Kenzie dragging out all of her toys from her toy bag as payback!

It's time for my dinner meowmy!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww you can see Kenzie is getting bigger and she looks so good, too. To imagine what shes gone through in her tiny life just makes you want to cry. You have done so well with her !!! I hope your BF decides to keep her for Fosters !!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwww you can see Kenzie is getting bigger and she looks so good, too. To imagine what shes gone through in her tiny life just makes you want to cry. You have done so well with her !!! I hope your BF decides to keep her for Fosters !!!!
Awww thankyou! I really hope Colin adopts her too! Fosters would be devistated if he didn't have Kenzie around! She's his best buddy!
She has gained a bit of weight lately and went through a growth spurt this week! lol....did I mention she's eating up a storm??
She's still "lacking" a bit in the fur department....but it is starting to grow back now and thicken thankfully
. (If you look close in the pictures at her tail, she looks a bit like a poodle lol
....but most of the fur has grown in now on her back and face, so that's good! She's definitely kicking her ringworm
)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, what a darling! I put collars on my kitties purely for "fashion accessories"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Awww, what a darling! I put collars on my kitties purely for "fashion accessories"
Mine all wear collars with tags and id's on them for safety reasons.....now the specific collars- definitely have to be cute
I swear I have a ton of collars!!! I LOVE the ones with little rhinestones and diamonds, flowers....you name it! I made Jasmine's! It's purple with flower shaped diamond rhinestones! I put Kenzie's new little daisy collar on her earlier. Tonight I will put the pink one with rhinestones on her and snap a few pictures of that one too! It's prescious!
Yea!! I'm soo excited! I think i'll go do that now!

At the moment this is what my furbabies are "stylin"
:

Velvet's - Rogz Sushi Collar (Pink & White)
Abilene- Red leather with little "diamonds":
Isabella- Pink leather with little "diamonds"
Jasmine's-Purple with little flower shaped diamond rhinestones
Ginger- my wolf x - Black oriental looking collar- I love it!!!
Sophie- bunny- Pink leather with little "diamonds" just like Isabella
Fosters- Red Cloth (he's a guy lol...he's simple)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wher do you get your collars? I get mine at Petsmart and, uh, I'm running out of designs
I also need to find a kitten one for Ismene because I don't think she'll ever be big enough to wear a full size one!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger's I got from Old Navy

Isabella,Sophie, and Abilene- Hollywood Pet Star- it's a small local chain that carries pet supplies

I also got Velvet's collar from Hollywood Pet Star- but you can also get it at this website! Their collars are adorable!!! They also have great doggie collars!
www.rogz.com Velvet has the pink/white "Sushi" collar! I love it!

Fosters collar came from wal-mart (Colin picked that one out
lol)

Oh also - the kitten collars that Kenzie is wearing in the pictures aren't for kittens- they're for tiny toy dog breeds....and since they do not have a break away function...she only wears them supervised for short periods of time each day just to acclimate her to wearing collars at a young age. When she gets older...she will wear a kitty-safe collar

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww. She looks so sweet.Just wait until she gets your toes.LOL!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Awwwwwwww. She looks so sweet.Just wait until she gets your toes.LOL!!
oh she is the worst toe-biter!! did I mention this kitten is not scared of the water bottle? She tries to play with the water
...so I carry a newspaper with me and everytime she gets near my feet, I hit the newspaper against my leg or tap it on the floor- the sound scares her and she associates that "horrible noise" with her biting my toes,ankles, legs (whatever she chooses lol)...with that..so i'm slowly starting to detour her from that. She definitely got me earlier not too long after I took the collar off of her lol. She was "punishing me"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol she is cute, can you mail her to ohio heheh,
oh wait, i already have 4. /cry
If she bites my foot again, i'd be happy to ship her priority mail to you
....that little rugrat has thing for feet! lol...she is soo cute though!