Kenzie is offically mad at her meowmy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I put Kenzie's first tiny collar on her! It's sooooooo cute! It is purple with tiny white daisies. I always start my foster kittens out young with collars so that they adjust properly should their future owners wish to collar and tag them. I only put it on her for about 10 minutes supervised....at first she was furious at the little copper bell on there and tried to attack it lol.
After a few minutes though, she was happy and playing with her toys. I took her collar off of her a few minutes ago and will be putting it on her once more tonight just to gradually introduce her to it. She looks soo prescious with it on- but the look she gave me was anything but! lol....if only she could speak English
. I took some cute pictures! I will start a thread in the pictures section in a little bit! For now, she's sulking at me and attacking everything in the kitchen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she sure is! She looks sooo cute in her little collar too! I just uploaded some cute pictures of her! I will start a thread in the pic section for her. She is still sulking at me lol...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww she'll get over being mad at you soon.She just doens't know what that stupid bell is for.
I put one on Mia and Sapphire too.Mia is running around trying to catch the bell and Sapphire keeps trying to figure out where the noise is coming from.LOL!!!
I put Corwin and Lilly's rabies tags on theirs,so now it jinggles even more.........so they are getting use to them once again.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol too cute! how are mia and sapphire doing tonight?? you know you have to post more pictures of those babies now lol! with their collars on!
What's funny about Kenzie, is when her bell starts ringing...Fosters goes bezerk! He doesn't know what to do about his kitten "ringing" lol....
I just died laughing at those two a minute ago...they're soo goofy!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The babies are doing wonderfully!! They are settled in like they've always been here.I was worried about Mia being that she is so small,but she knows her way around the Living Room,Kitchen all ready.She even goes potty in her litter box like a big girl.
We've had major breakthroughs tonight too.Lilly has laid down with the twon new girls and even drank some water with Mia a bit ago.Her and Sapphire shred a plate with wet Meow mix on it.
Poor Fosters,he doesn't know why his Sister is ringing!!LOL!

I'm charging my digital camera batteries right now.I've taken soooooooomany pics of the kits.I'm affraid I will over exceed my photo bucket if I add them all.
As it is I have 1,517 pics on my computer.
And about 500 of those are just the cats/kits here.

Good grief,I can't spell worth a crap tonight and I have my glasses on.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I know! Almost all the pictures on my computer are of my animals lol.
That's wonderful how well the kittens are getting along with everyone!

Fosters still can't figure out why his lil sis is ringing....lol...poor doggie!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It's sooooooo cute! It is purple with tiny white daisies. but the look she gave me was anything but! lol....if only she could speak English
. I
you put a purple thing with daisies on me, and i would give you that look also

mabye it was the wrong coller for her.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the perfect color for her lol....she's a girl....you on the other hand I could understand not liking those colors too much