TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Miagi and Tiger say hi! *10 pics*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Miagi and Tiger say hi! *10 pics*

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
they are nothing special..they were just waiting to be fed.

would you like to rub my belly?


really, you can! I promise not to bite you!


come on, you know you want to! (ignore the mess, it's all cleaned up now)


more coming..
post #2 of 17
Thread Starter 
fine, don't rub my belly! I will just sit here while Tiger is being a show off!



what now?



let's both be bad and ignore mom while she takes pictures of us!


mom, Tiger is being a show off again!


I will just look this way, while Tiger is acting all that!





that's all! Enjoy!
post #3 of 17
Great pictures. I love the first one. Which cat is Tiger and which is Miagi? They look a lot alike.
post #4 of 17
How beautiful they are !!!! They must be related they do look alike !!!!
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
Great pictures. I love the first one. Which cat is Tiger and which is Miagi? They look a lot alike.
thanks, Hope! Miagi is the one that is rolling over on his back and Tiger is on the right in all the pictures of them together.

thanks, Pami! they aren't related that I know of but they are buddies. Everyone has a hard time telling them apart when people come over. even my mom does and she lives here.
post #6 of 17
Tigers markings are absolutely gorgeous .....

post #7 of 17


They're both beautiful but tiger is just gorgous
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
aww, thanks Pami and Catnappin!
post #9 of 17
What handsome boys! I brown tigers!! is Miagi the clown (like in your sig!) and Tiger the mellow one?
post #10 of 17
awww! they're soo cute! I hope they got bellyrubs after those photo shoots
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
What handsome boys! I brown tigers!! is Miagi the clown (like in your sig!) and Tiger the mellow one?
thanks! yeah, Miagi is my clown and Tiger is my pumpkin boy.

Quote:
awww! they're soo cute! I hope they got bellyrubs after those photo shoots
thanks! and yes they did.
post #12 of 17
I just love Tiger's little face posing for the camera, makes me just want to give him a big kiss. Miagi is quite a handsome boy too! I just love your boys.
post #13 of 17
They are too cute...the expressions on their faces are too much!!
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
thanks lisalee and Bella713!
post #15 of 17
Those tummy pictures just scream " Yes, i know i'm gorgeous!!! "
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
they are nothing special..they were just waiting to be fed.

would you like to rub my belly?


really, you can! I promise not to bite you!


come on, you know you want to! (ignore the mess, it's all cleaned up now)


more coming..
These are THE BEST!!!! He doesn't even look ALIVE! Talk about "playing dead" (Miagi we would LOVE to rub that belly!!! and Tiger you handsome boy!)
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
thank you both!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Miagi and Tiger say hi! *10 pics*