Good by Bonkers i will miss you

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very sad news It took me a few days to post this cause it really hit me hard and siance i dont post to much anymore i fill guilty posting threads
But on Monday I got a call from my ex Saying to meet him at the vet I just saw Bonkers about a month ago thow me and ron dont live together i still love my pets but was only able to have cricket and oscar with me But i bought a new home and i was fixing to get bonkers to come and live with me
when i got to the vet bonkers didnt even look the same she only weighted 4lbs she was eating up with cancer we had no idea she had cancer the tumar was the size of a egg in her tummy and was bleeding enternaly and breaking out in sore on her body
I blame myself for this walking out on my marriage back in march if only if i had been there would of i picked up on this would i had known she had cancer Sometimes one sees things that others dont maybe i would of saw something was wrong with Bonkers when ron didnt i dont know
Ron did hold Bonkers in his arms when she took her last breath
she will be missed she was only 3 years old how could something like this happen

http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/per...e.php?ID=62154

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why we alway's find blame in ourselves, there's no way we can know certin things, I am sure that Bonkers wouldn't be blameing ... She is at Peace now not suffering . My Heart goes out to you and your Family ... RIP Sweet Bonkers

billieviper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am really sorry for your loss...feel better and dont blame yourself..sometimes thing like that just happen and theres nothing you can do about it..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
First of all, never feel guilty about posting infrequently. Other concerns take precedence.

I remember your posts about leaving your marriage. It was not a light, impulsive decision and it was the one that was best for you. Bonkers knew you loved him and you may not have been able to do anything to stop the horrible cancer.

So forgive yourself and remember Bonkers as the precious cat you knew.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Bonkers
He is at peace now. Please don't blame yourself, you've done nothing wrong.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Bonkers. Rest in peace Bonkers.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I share your pain and guilt. Sometimes fate takes a hand that we cannot foresee. But probably you would not have been able to prevent her loss, even had you known earlier. Don't blame yourself, though I am a fine one to talk.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems that every single one of us goes through this hellish phase. Sometimes there is not a single thing we can do, but we blame ourselves anyway.

Rest assured that Bonkers didn't blame you. And we are not going blame you. Cancer is a killer no matter who has it.

Grieve for your baby, but don't beat yourself up over it. It is not your fault.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost Bonkers..What a sweety she is.

Rest in Peace Bonkers, you are free of pain now.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I share your pain and guilt. Sometimes fate takes a hand that we cannot foresee. But probably you would not have been able to prevent her loss, even had you known earlier. Don't blame yourself, though I am a fine one to talk.
I'm with Jenny on this. We know not to blame ourselves but we do anyway. I'm sorry for your loss...

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP little one. I think blaming ourselves is part of the grieving process, and one I hope you dont go through for too long.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhonda, I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Bonkers. My heart goes out to you and your family.

She is completely at peace now. She knows why everything happened as it did, and angels do not blame anyone. Neither should you. I'm glad you were able to spend her last moments with her, and surround her in love.

Rest in peace, sweet Bonkers.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please don't blame yourself.

Precious Bonkers...play at the Bridge sweetie pie.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please don't blame yourself. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control or understanding. The important thing is that Bonkers knows how much you loved her and is now at peace. Thinking of both of you. RIP sweet Bonkers.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness Rhonda i'm so sorry!!
Know that Bonkers is now safely over at Rainbow Bridge with all her new friends, and you will see her again because she'll be the one giving you the biggest headbutt you can get when you see each other again

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful kitty! It must be doubly hard to lose her knowing you were so close to her coming back to live with you! My heart really goes out to you.

As others have said, you hold no fault in her passing. Remember you will see her again one day.

Rest in peace, Bonkers.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rhonda, I am so sorry for your loss
. Bonkers was a beautiful girl and I know she is free from her pain now
. Please do not beat yourself up over this- it is no one's fault. Just remember all of the great times you had with your sweet girl.