I screwed up AGAIN!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the third time in three years I messed up my city taxes. Federal and State I don't have an issue doing, but city has always been a problem. Last year I owed $95.00 this year I owed $400.00! Uggg....

Next year DH is doing my city taxes for me. I'm just so mad at myself.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am so glad ALL of mine get taken out of my paycheque because I always get a nice refund at year end
Me too, I always get the max taken off..I hate paying, I had to pay one year and it doesn't seem fair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were supposed to take them out but they did it at the wrong rate. I've been fighting with the city for THREE years to withhold at the highest rate possible, but they screw it up every time. I've filled out the form 5 TIMES!!!!! This just sucks. I'm upset.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh that sucks - I too have my taxes taken out of my paycheck - last month though they didn't deduct the tax at all!! I always pay mine at a higher rate than I'm supposed to, simply for the tax refund at the emd of the year too. Usually by spring I need it! :p I can't believe that you've had to fill the form 5 times though - that's just ridiculous. Chin up hun... it could have been worse. I hope they get it right next time

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...I wil have to make you some choclate after all of that! Poor thing!
((((((((vibes))))))))