The Axe Guy....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am down in the smoking lounge today at work and there is this nicely dressed guy kind of eyeing my up and down. Blushing I look down and try to think of something else to say to my friend. He puts out his cigarette, pulls out a spray bottle of Axe and proceeds to spray himself down like he had just jumped out of a manure pile. My friend and I put out our cigarettes and start to walk inside. I whisper to her "Wouldn't it be funny if we got stuck on an elevator with the Axe guy?"

We did. My eyes were watering and nearly swollen shut on the 45 second ride. He then turns to me and says "The ladies love it!"

No dude, they DON'T!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Yuck! I don't like men's cologne at all, especially when they marinate in it. I makes me
!
I know! And he really thinks the ladies love it! What would make him think that?

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Yuck! I don't like men's cologne at all, especially when they marinate in it. I makes me
!
Same here, it also gives me terrible headaches.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I threw out DH's Axe. It made my allergies flare up

Once at a place I was working the owner's son decided he would take a bath in Joop every morning before coming in. Then our shop foreman would baste in Coolwater. Talk about a lethal combination with both of them in the office at the same time!

I actually propped the front door open a few times because of it

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, I totally pictured a smarmy, lounge-lizard type guy saying, "The ladies love it"

I can't stand when men overuse cologne, but there are tons more women who feel the need to douse themselves in perfume. To me it's the same. I guess they don't understand that it's not a room deodorizer!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My male supervisor positively DROWNS himself in some God-awful cologne. One good thing: its impossible for him to sneak up on anyone

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I LOVE AXE....whenever Colin wants....ya know
....he will spray some on and I'll leave the rest to your imaginations lol..

My best friend Renae and I love AXE....we were in walgreens tonight running some errands and stopped to sniff each flavor. I think "Essence" is my fav!! OMG IT smells like Man!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yummy!