Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR
where's lookinglass??? I could have sworn she'd have added to this thread by now lol.
Let's see desert depends upon my mood so here we go:
1. Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting! It's simple, easy, and people rave about it. You can also dress this up by putting homemade jam in-between the layers.
2. Caramel Cheese Cake! Slightly harder, but still really good. If you get REALLY fancy you can make your own caramel.
3. Doughnuts and cream! We are now moving into the place where this is a challenge. Making your own doughnuts is tricky, and can be dependant on the weather.
5. CrÃ¨me Brule! Anything where I get to use a blowtorch is good in my book.
6. Bread pudding soufflÃ©. The most challenging, but has the highest payoff! I would push someone in front of a bus for this.