Which would you be better at?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had to do one of the following, which would it be? Which would you be best at?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

ummmmmmmmmm....Susie? Did you forget something?!
You guys are too fast!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I picked sew, but can also knit, crochet and make bread! Changing tires - not for me! I LOVE retail therapy, though!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make bread I guess. Sewing is out, so is knitting, I can change a tire if I HAVE to, I love shopping but I am good at other things too!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of the above isn't an option?! I can do them all and relatively well too. I'm actually in the process of crocheting a sweater coat that I really hope I can finish this month.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My feeble attempts at making bread from scratch years ago always looked like thick pancakes!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

My feeble attempts at making bread from scratch years ago always looked like thick pancakes!!
My first loaf looked like that too! It's something that just takes a while to get the knack of, try again sweetie!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

My first loaf looked like that too! It's something that just takes a while to get the knack of, try again sweetie!
If I could make a lowfat loaf, I would!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Well, I picked sew, but can also knit, crochet and make bread! Changing tires - not for me! I LOVE retail therapy, though!
How did you get to be so talented???

When my mom was a young mother, she used to make all our clothes, bake everything from scratch, can her own veggies and fruit, etc.....but she went to work when I, the youngest, went to kindergarten.........then those things kind of had to stop for the most part.......

vicious vaness

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
change a tire on a car would be the best fit. My second would probably be baking bread. All followed by retail therapy, of course. You can never get enough of that.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm no cook, but I'm great at baking. I made a loaf of bread from scratch ONCE, and it came out delicious! No bread-maker, either, we are talking old fashioned rising & kneading here.

I can crochet VERY well, but only blankets/afghans. Sweaters are OUT, too complicated for me.

I can change a tire if I HAVE to, but I'm really weak wristed due to an old surgery, so I'd rather pay someone to do that - that's why I have Triple A.

I can't sew for the life of me, and I'm an impulse shopper. I used to think I was a target shopper, but seeing as how I usually go for what I want, then go, oh, well, I need this...and ooo, look at that... and ooo, the kitties would like that...well, suffice it to say that I usually come out of the store with much more than I went in for!!!

So bread baking it is.