TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The 8-Bit antic of the day...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 8-Bit antic of the day...

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
He buried Scratch's furry mouse in his litter box.

I saw Scratch bat the mouse at Bit, and it hit him in the head. Bit picked it up, carried it into the bathroom and buried it.
post #2 of 29
Well, Bit showed Scratch, huh? throw your mouse at me and this is what happens
post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Well, Bit showed Scratch, huh? throw your mouse at me and this is what happens
Yes he did... and all I could do is laugh.
post #4 of 29
Maybe it was a warning to Scratch? "Do that again and you're next!"
post #5 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Maybe it was a warning to Scratch? "Do that again and you're next!"
I've seen Bit kick litter in Scratch's direction, but I wasn't sure if it was on purpose.
post #6 of 29
I guess he was saying "poo on you Scratch!!!"
post #7 of 29
i think 8-Bit must be a super-smart cat
post #8 of 29
That is just toooo funny

Would that be....."Bit happens!"
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
That is just toooo funny

Would that be....."Bit happens!"
I should have that made into a t-shirt.
post #10 of 29
lol...i'm wating to see what those two do next! .....bit is too funny! poor scratch!!
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I should have that made into a t-shirt.
you could get his pic on a shirt from Zazzle, then have someone local put lettering on it. or have Zazzle put the lettering on it... that'd be really cute!
post #12 of 29
You mean something like this?

post #13 of 29
Or maybe this one....
LL
post #14 of 29
if she gets a t-shirt made she has to put the pic of Bit in the sock drawer on it!
post #15 of 29
Oh yeah!!!! Let me find that photo....
post #16 of 29
Here we go!
LL
post #17 of 29
You'd need to crop off some of that empty space to the left to make him more centred...

Maybe I should get back to work though since I'm doing a half day
post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 
Oh my.... my manager just asked me why I snorted! Thank you so much!


He is my little gray guy!

Is it bad that I worry what my apartment is going to look like when I get home?
post #19 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Here we go!
That's awesome Sarah!
post #20 of 29
Those are too funny!!! I hope her SS sees this....
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Is it bad that I worry what my apartment is going to look like when I get home?
lol, I would worry too!
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renny View Post
Those are too funny!!! I hope her SS sees this....
you should post a link to this thread, plus links to the pix in the SS hints thread. that way, your SS could get you the shirt [assuming you want it, that is!]
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
I don't have a SS, because of the qualifications I joined TCS in May right after Scratch adpoted us I think that you had to be a member since March to be able to have one.

It's okay though I am really poor this year so nobody, including DH, is getting Chrismas gifts.
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I don't have a SS, because of the qualifications I joined TCS in May right after Scratch adpoted us I think that you had to be a member since March to be able to have one.

It's okay though I am really poor this year so nobody, including DH, is getting Chrismas gifts.
you've only been here since May? Wow! I could have sworn you've been here longer! That's crazy!!!
post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
you've only been here since May? Wow! I could have sworn you've been here longer! That's crazy!!!
Yep... I feel like I fit right in. TCS is an amazing place.
post #26 of 29
Like me, she just won't stop yabbering....

It is a great place to be
post #27 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Yep... I feel like I fit right in. TCS is an amazing place.
You definitely fit right in! I think we're all happy to have you and those cute furbabies are a part of TCS family!!

(by the way, so....what are you cooking tonight???? I need food! Goodness! We're even out of milk and cheese!)
post #28 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
You definitely fit right in! I think we're all happy to have you and those cute furbabies are a part of TCS family!!

(by the way, so....what are you cooking tonight???? I need food! Goodness! We're even out of milk and cheese!)
I'm not baking tonight But I will tomorrow! I'm going to a party and am thinking about making pumpkin spice cookies with some hard icing
post #29 of 29
OMG!!! I want a recipe please!!!!! ( never say the word pumpkin around me I'm OCD on pumpkin candles and foods yum!!!!) Have you ever made pumpkin fluff dip with gingerbread cookies??? It's really easy and it tastes awesome!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The 8-Bit antic of the day...